How it works
Create a profile
Creating a great profile
- Upload a recent photo. Profiles with a photo receive 11 times more contact!
- Complete your profile information, and share a little about your interests and what you're looking for in a potential partner.
- Find a wingman. It's a great idea to get someone who knows you well to read your profile and help if you get stuck
Found someone you're interested in?
- Search: RSVP has the largest number of singles in Australia
- Ideal partner: Decide on your preferences which helps us return you profiles that best match what you're seeking
- Matches: We'll also search the database for you and send you matches based on your ideal partner criteria
Break the ice
Let them know you're interested!
- The best way to say hi is with a kiss!
- Kisses are free, preset messages, perfect for breaking the ice
- You can also reply with a kiss to let someone know you'd like to hear more about them
Email & chat
Get to know someone
- To start the first email or chat session you'll need to use a Stamp.
- Stamps are purchased in various quantities. 1 stamp = 30 days of email and chat with another member
- It's free to reply to emails or chat requests. If someone has spent a stamp contacting you – please reply
Upgrade to RSViP for additional benefits
- RSViP offers access to additional features and benefits. Find out more
- RSViP Private lets you choose who can see your profile
- If you want more attention on the site, and to appear top of search results, try RSViP Priority
Security and privacy
We understand the importance of security and privacy to you, and we do everything possible to ensure you have a great online dating experience.
Our customer support team personally monitor and check all profiles and photos that are submitted.
We also offer a range of dating tips and an advice section, which offers information relating to setting up your profile and contacting people on the RSVP website through to your first date.
We also ask our members to help us make the site safe and our members are encouraged to help us keep this community a safe and enjoyable one for singles to connect.
So if you come across any anyone who you would like to report, you can email our customer support team to check it out. Details can be found in the Help section.