What's new on RSVP
Introducing the new Dating Digest
The new Dating Digest combines your latest activity notifications from other RSVP members (including Kisses, emails, replies etc) in to one summary email. What's more, your digest will only include new notifications that you haven't yet read online.
This reduces the number of individual emails you receive from us - freeing up your inbox and making your dating life easier to manage!
You can also select how often you receive your notifications, simply visit 'My Account' -> Email preferences from your MyHome page to select your ideal delivery option.
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback . Happy dating!
Like being in control of who can see you?
Improved RSViP Private now gives you more visibility options than ever before!
RSViP Private members can still choose to remain hidden to all members. Plus now you can choose to only be visible to RSVP members or restrict your visibility even further to members who meet your ideal partner criteria.
The new features of the iPhone app
We recently launched the new RSVP iPhone app (Version 2.0.0). If you've already downloaded it, we hope you are enjoying the new features this app offers! If you haven't already, you can download it here.
In addition to the fresh look and feel, this upgrade has made it possible to offer all the extra features RSVP members have been asking for and more!
10 great new features of the new iPhone App:
1. New navigation bar providing access to all features of RSVP from within the app - you can access this from the menu icon in the top left corner.
2. Editing your profile - including uploading photos from your phone.
3. New 'Quick Reply' function enabling you to reply to Kisses received, and send Kisses to your matches (or delete them) with a simple tap of the screen.
4. New 'swipe to delete' function to delete old messages from your Mailbox with a simple swipe!
5. 3 viewing options for search results to help you screen faster - thumbnail, list view and photo view!
6. See who's viewed your profile.
7. View our suggestions of members you may like - 'Have you considered'.
8. Discover members using your current location.
9. Additional setting options including controlling who can see you and who can contact you.
10. Revamped MyHome page with access to all the important stuff at your fingertips - your Mailbox, Search, members who have recently viewed your profile, 'Have you considered', all the members you have recently been in contact with and in your favourites list!
If you haven't already discovered them, we hope you enjoy checking out all these new features.
Currently you can't buy stamps or a RSViP subscription directly from the app. Apple's pricing policy currently prevents us from providing you with the same price for stamps and RSViP as on our site. You can easily purchase our products by visiting rsvp.com.au from your phones browser.
Whilst there are lots of great new features, we understand there are also some glitches that need ironing out. Our development team are hard at work continuing to make improvements.
This recent upgrade also enables us to make regular automatic updates, without you needing to manually upgrade every time. Updates will roll out over the coming months so watch this space!
As always, we'd love to hear your feedback on the new app, as this enables us to continue to improve our products to better meet your needs. You can provide feedback here