About your mailbox
In your mailbox you can view your conversations with other members. You can see conversations from the last 30 days listed on this page and also those older than 30 days via the archive button. Each conversation with another member is assigned one row in your mailbox. Clicking on a conversation will show you all the communication you have had with that member.
- Kisses and emails.You can view all kisses and emails you have exchanged with members via their contact history. You can reply to a kiss or email, from the contact history page.
- All conversations. From your mailbox you can use this filter to sort your conversations via the following criteria:
- Unread mail
- Read mail
- Flagged conversations
- Kisses only
- Emails only
- Matches only
- RSVP emails only (for example: notifications regarding your account, special offers, etc.)
- Flagging conversations. You can flag any conversation to remember which of this you want to come back to later. Note that this does not add the member to your favourites, and is a separate function.
- Deleting conversations. You can remove conversations from your mailbox by selecting the tick box to the left of that conversation then selecting the delete button at the top of the inbox. You must reply to mesages before removing them from your mailbox.
- Drafts. You can save emails you are writing to come back to later via the 'save' button. You can review and complete these via the drafts tab. Don't worry if you forgot to save a draft. RSVP will automatically save a draft every 30 seconds when you are writing the email and these are available for you to finish off in the drafts tab.
- Sent. The sent tab shows your outbound communication.
- Settings. Via the My account page you can toggle your kiss filter and matching settings
Was this article helpful to you?Yes No
Still need help?
Still can't find the right answers to your questions? Contact us with your question and most will be answered within 24 hours. During peak periods, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response.