Not receiving emails
If you're not receiving emails, it could be that junk filters are causing RSVP emails to be directed to your junk box or bulk mail folder.
What to do
- Log in to your Hotmail account.
- Click the 'Options' link (located top right-hand side).
- Click 'Mail' (left-hand side menu).
- Click the 'Junk email protection' link.
- Click 'Safe list'.
- Enter rsvp.com.au in the text field and click the 'Add' button.
If you're not receiving emails, your junk filters may be causing RSVP emails to be directed to your junk box or bulk mail folder.
What to do
- Log in to your Yahoo account.
- Click the 'Addresses' tab (located top left-hand side of the page)
- Click 'Add contact'.
- In the Name section add RSVP (and with Email add @rsvp.com.au).
- Hit 'Save contact' and then on the next page click 'Done'.
Was this article helpful to you?Yes No
Still need help?
Still can't find the right answers to your questions? Contact us with your question and most will be answered within 24 hours. During peak periods, it may take up to 48 hours to receive a response.