RSVP - Where more Australians meet
More about this groupDating certainly has its moments; good and bad! Share your experiences with other singles Join this group Close
Dating certainly has its moments; good and bad! Share your experiences with other singles
Why RSVP is for you
We understand that you are looking for a simple and easy way to meet people like you. You know what you want – tell us and we'll help you find them.
What you'll find
- Singles who share your interests and lifestyle
- Search members in this community
- Have your say on exclusive articles
Our relationship was placed on an amazing roller coaster!
Byron had been on RSVP for 2 years. Read more »
Two years, endless moments and a pugalier later, we're happily married. Will never forget that it was fate and taking a chance on RSVP and trying something different that brought us together. Read more »
We met on RSVP in 2009 and after a shaky start (he kind of stood me up on the first date) we finally met after a couple of months of chatting. Our first date went so well and when I got home I rang my best friend and told her "I've just met the most lovely guy". Read more »
RSVP DateSafe Tips
- If someone asks to move your communications outside the website after only a few contacts, be aware!
- If someone you met online says they need your help or your money - STOP!
- Met someone recently who's already professed their love? Be aware!
- Claiming to be recently widowed to gain your trust, sympathy and money? Be cautious.