RSVP - Where more Australians meet
More about this groupIs your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here. Join this group Close
Is your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here.
Why RSVP is for you
We understand that you are looking for a simple and easy way to meet people like you. You know what you want – tell us and we'll help you find them.
What you'll find
- Singles who share your interests and lifestyle
- Search members in this community
- Have your say on exclusive articles
New in Christian Singles Community
- Andyk19 35 Brisbane City Northern Suburbs, QLD
- CoolCatRnR 38 Southern Region, WA
- BraveSundayViolet 32 Canberra Northern Suburbs, ACT
- Adamy1982 32 MacArthur Camden, NSW
- Jen39 42 Sydney Northern Suburbs, NSW
- RUBZ 56 Perth City, WA
- Speedily15 36 Warrnambool Port Fairy, VIC
- Danseatac 31 Wollongong Illawarra, NSW
- YELL0WROSE 49 Perth Northern Suburbs, WA
- SweetAngel75 39 Adelaide City, SA
It's been 3 of the best years of our lives. Thanks to RSVP I have recently married the man of my dreams. Read more »
We met in October 2012 and since that first wonderful day we've spent every weekend together - despite the 200km between us! Read more »
We met on RSVP in 2009 and after a shaky start (he kind of stood me up on the first date) we finally met after a couple of months of chatting. Our first date went so well and when I got home I rang my best friend and told her "I've just met the most lovely guy". Read more »
RSVP DateSafe Tips
- If someone asks to move your communications outside the website after only a few contacts, be aware!
- If someone you met online says they need your help or your money - STOP!
- Met someone recently who's already professed their love? Be aware!
- Claiming to be recently widowed to gain your trust, sympathy and money? Be cautious.