RSVP - Where more Australians meet
More about this groupIs your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here. Join this group Close
Is your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here.
Why RSVP is for you
We understand that you are looking for a simple and easy way to meet people like you. You know what you want – tell us and we'll help you find them.
What you'll find
- Singles who share your interests and lifestyle
- Search members in this community
- Have your say on exclusive articles
New in Christian Singles Community
- FinallyTime 43 Perth Southern Suburbs, WA
- Mskpop81173 40 Adelaide Eastern Suburbs, SA
- Astemari 40 Melbourne Northern Suburbs, VIC
- blessed2288 26 Sydney City, NSW
- Gypsy555 57 Warrnambool Port Fairy, VIC
- WoodroffeSteve50 50 Darwin Surrounds, NT
- lotSALove1 43 Melbourne City, VIC
- umberhulk 25 Perth Northern Suburbs, WA
- NDO1994 19 Wollongong Illawarra, NSW
- OptimisticPisces 62 Sydney City, NSW
We met in 2008. David and I married in October 2013 on the anniversary of our first date, in front of an intimate gathering of family and friends, at Point Vernon overlooking Hervey Bay. Read more »
It started off by viewing each other's profile, and when I saw his profile I knew that we were soul mates... Read more »
Two years, endless moments and a pugalier later, we're happily married. Will never forget that it was fate and taking a chance on RSVP and trying something different that brought us together. Read more »
RSVP DateSafe Tips
- If someone asks to move your communications outside the website after only a few contacts, be aware!
- If someone you met online says they need your help or your money - STOP!
- Met someone recently who's already professed their love? Be aware!
- Claiming to be recently widowed to gain your trust, sympathy and money? Be cautious.