RSVP - Where more Australians meet
More about this groupIs your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here. Join this group Close
Is your Faith important to you? Do you want to meet someone who also values their Faith and their Church? Then this group is for you. Meet other single Christians here.
Why RSVP is for you
We understand that you are looking for a simple and easy way to meet people like you. You know what you want – tell us and we'll help you find them.
What you'll find
- Singles who share your interests and lifestyle
- Search members in this community
- Have your say on exclusive articles
New in Christian Singles Community
- CoolCatRnR 38 Southern Region, WA
- Nessy82 32 Sydney City, NSW
- KindEyes1 58 Brisbane City Northern Suburbs, QLD
- CoolOriginalName 41 Sydney Western Suburbs, NSW
- Aqua2 58 Logan, QLD
- Ghoster82 32 Mid North Coast, NSW
- Ant22 31 Canterbury Bankstown, NSW
- AnnitaE 43 Melbourne City, VIC
- Speedily15 36 Warrnambool Port Fairy, VIC
- HazelEyez 46 Parramatta, NSW
We met on RSVP in 2009 and after a shaky start (he kind of stood me up on the first date) we finally met after a couple of months of chatting. Our first date went so well and when I got home I rang my best friend and told her "I've just met the most lovely guy". Read more »
Our relationship was placed on an amazing roller coaster!
Byron had been on RSVP for 2 years. Read more »
RSVP DateSafe Tips
- If someone asks to move your communications outside the website after only a few contacts, be aware!
- If someone you met online says they need your help or your money - STOP!
- Met someone recently who's already professed their love? Be aware!
- Claiming to be recently widowed to gain your trust, sympathy and money? Be cautious.