RSVP - Where more Australians meet
Over 50 & Fabulous
More about this groupAre you in your 50s or 60s and in the prime of your life? Fancy meeting other over 50 and fabulous singles? Then this is the group for you! In this group, you can:
- Be in charge – choose to have only other group members and relevant matches contact you
- Focus on what's important to you – everyone in this community is 50 and older. So you can focus on what's important to you and meet other people who share similar values
- Tailor your search – additional tools just for group members
Over 50 & Fabulous
Are you in your 50s or 60s and in the prime of your life? Fancy meeting other over 50 and fabulous singles? Then this is the group for you!Get started today
Why RSVP is for you
We understand that you are looking for a simple and easy way to meet people. You know what you want – tell us and we'll help you find them.Search members now
Stay in control
- Decide who can contact you
- Stand out or be more private with RSViP
- Specific search criteria for over 50s
New in Over 50 & Fabulous Community
- TravellingCat7 59 Brisbane City Northern Suburbs, QLD
- Sunshinelady7 56 Central Coast Surrounds, NSW
- oxygen14 55 Mid North Coast, NSW
- jazznmax 54 Central Coast Surrounds, NSW
- honeyimhome 54 Newcastle Surrounds, NSW
- Peter1952 62 Shoalhaven, NSW
- pippi 61 Far South Coast, NSW
- ClassyLady13 59 Gold Coast, QLD
- Santana1 50 Sutherland, NSW
- MDM000 55 Brisbane Southside, QLD
RSVP is a great place to meet new people - both potential friends and partners - especially for those who want to avoid the club/bar scene. It's all about meeting like-minded people and with RSVP the choice is unbelievable. Read more »
Both in our 50s, both out of long term relationships, both looking for someone.I had Sue in my watch list, she hadn't even noticed me I don't think. Read more »
Eleven months ago I decided to try my luck with RSVP. I was hopeful that I'd find someone as my best friend had met her beau online... Read more »
RSVP DateSafe Tips
- If someone asks to move your communications outside the website after only a few contacts, be aware!
- If someone you met online says they need your help or your money - STOP!
- Met someone recently who's already professed their love? Be aware!
- Claiming to be recently widowed to gain your trust, sympathy and money?