Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "how do you drive this thing?"
I'm a friendly, down-to-earth, easy going kind of guy, I'm creative, can be romantic and have a strange sense of humour.
I have been working in childcare for the past 10 years, but am working toward a career change by studying counselling.
My priorities are family & friends, and I hope to meet someone I can spend the rest of my life with - no games, no flings, not "just friends". If you are looking for the same thing and think we might hit it off, I'd love to hear from you:-)
At a glance
|Summary||AG79's details||AG79's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||26 - 37 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - West, NSW||within 500km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||Large-ish, Average, Slim, Athletic, A bit overweight|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
What I'm looking for
I'd like to meet someone open, sincere, and easy to talk to, who is laid-back, creative, and a little out there! A good sense of humour is a must - someone who likes to have fun, but can have a serious conversation or debate.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Music is really important to me; it's my main source of entertainment and how I relax. I like a broad range of music...metal, rock, blues, folk, alternative, punk, funk, jazz, scar, some instrumental, a little retro...basically anything that isn't rap, techno or dance music.
- Prefer non-fiction...biographies, information, history.
- Movies & TV
- I'm pretty open to most things...don't mind a bit of comedy, drama, action, documentaries, romance, satire, and anything off-the-wall or with an interesting twist.
- Not a huge fan but I don't mind watching the occasional game of football, cricket or a little motor sports.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy music, art, craft and all things creative, and don't mind just sitting around having a laugh or playing a game with friends. I don't keep the neatest house on the planet, but I do have a thing for decorating it. I'm a bit of a collector; at the moment it's medieval armour etc...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if AG79 is online now.
- Get to know AG79 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Nov '13