MissNthYarra (was ALittleBitLeft)
Do you guys actually read these...?
Hi there, thanks for dropping by.
Some words to describe me: creative, considerate, easy-going, optimistic realist.
I like movies, (usually art-house or foreign), and look forward to MIFF & the Arts Festival each year (although I was in the States during MIFF this year).
I walk a lot, it's a great way to see things, is a good way to avoid road rage, & is environmentally friendly too.
Food fascinates me, my parents are great cooks & I learned early. I love visiting markets & restaurants when travelling, discovering new flavours & ingredients. Sometimes I dream of moving to the country to grow my own food, but really I'm a city girl at heart.
Life's been pretty good thus far, but one thing that would improve it (other than discovering I have an ageing, millionaire, spinster aunt), is meeting the right guy. Someone comfortable in himself, who has a social consciousness, smiles easily, values friends & family, and has his own interests as well as sharing a few of mine.
Drop me a line if any of the above resonates, otherwise I wish you all the best with your search.
At a glance
|Summary||MissNthYarra's details||MissNthYarra's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||35 - 46 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne City, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Great conversation, a sense of humour & a great smile. Someone considerate & caring, with similar political & social values, who shares a few of my interests but also has their own.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The Decemberists, Bach's Cello Suites, the Freelance Whales, Talking Heads, Alison Krauss, Max Richter, Florence & the Machine, Penguin Cafe, Joan as Police Woman, Kronos Quartet, Phoenix, Birds of Tokyo, Arcade Fire.
- Barbara Kingsolver's early works, Natsuo Kirino, The Constant Gardener, Non-Fiction with a science theme such as Stolen Future & Silent Spring, the occasional bit of Science Fiction. Unfortunately these days I don't manage to read as much as I'd like.
- Movies & TV
- Movies - Fargo, Drive, A Separation, Crazy Stupid Love, Garden State, Gattaca, Pillow Book, Werner Herzog Docos, Mon Oncle, The Loneliest Planet, The Other Son, Chasing Ice, Charlie's Country. TV - Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, Suits, Dr Who & Rake.
- Does walking count? To be honest, I'm not much of a sports' fan, although I have played a few seasons of Archisoccer (an after-work soccer league for Architects). If I had to declare my AFL team, it would be Geelong (my Dad would disown me otherwise).
- Other Interests
- Meeting up with friends to try a new restaurant or sharing a meal at an old favourite. Markets. Random creative pursuits, cooking, photography, sewing, dancing while washing the dishes...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if MissNthYarra is online now.
- Get to know MissNthYarra safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: