Optimistic realist seeks...
Like most of Melbourne, I'm interested in food. It's not a new obsession, my parents are great cooks & I learned early. I love visiting markets & restaurants when travelling, discovering new flavours & ingredients. Sometimes I dream of moving to the country to grow my own food, but really I'm a city girl at heart.
I see lots of movies, (mostly art-house or foreign). I look forward to MIFF & the Arts Festival each year, seeing things that challenge & expand my world view.
Life's been pretty good to me thus far, but one thing that would improve it (other than discovering I have an ageing, millionaire, spinster aunt), is meeting the right guy. Someone comfortable in himself, who has a social consciousness, smiles easily, values friends & family, and has his own interests as well as sharing a few of mine.
If any of this resonates, drop me a line.
At a glance
|Summary||ALittleBitLeft's details||ALittleBitLeft's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||33 - 48 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Previous attempts writing this just ended up sounding like a weird kind of shopping list. We could be the perfect match on paper (or is that screen) but without chemistry...
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Can't imagine life without it! Currently on my iPod: The Decemberists, Florence & the Machine, Bach's Cello Suites, the Freelance Whales, Talking Heads, Alison Krauss, Penguin Cafe, Joan as Police Woman, Punch Brothers, Phoenix, Birds of Tokyo, Arcade Fire.
- Barbara Kingsolver's early works, Natsuo Kirino, The Constant Gardener, Non-Fiction with a science theme such as Stolen Future & Silent Spring, the occasional bit of Science Fiction. Unfortunately these days I don't manage to read as much as I'd like.
- Movies & TV
- Movies - Werner Herzog Documentaries, Mon Oncle, Fargo, Drive, A Separation, Crazy Stupid Love, Garden State, Gattaca, Pillow Book, The Loneliest Planet, The Other Son, Chasing Ice, The Imposter. TV - Mad Men, Nurse Jackie, Suits, Dr Who & Rake.
- Does walking count? To be honest, I'm not much of a sports' fan, although I have played a few seasons of Archisoccer (an after-work soccer league for Architects). If I had to declare my AFL team, it would be Geelong (my Dad would disown me otherwise).
- Other Interests
- Meeting up with friends to try a new restaurant or sharing a meal at an old favourite. Markets. Random creative pursuits, cooking, photography, sewing, dancing when nobody's watching...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if ALittleBitLeft is online now.
- Get to know ALittleBitLeft safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Mar '14