No idea what I am doing but I love an adventure so here goes......
I am a relaxed, easy going, affectionate guy who is happy to give most things a try. I love travelling, be it a weekend in the Hunter Valley, a drive to Perth, island hopping in Greece, walking the Inca Trail or any other suggestion you can come up with. I have just come back from visiting the Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre in Sepilok in Borneo. I enjoy live music, a bit of theatre, a wander around a gallery or museum (or market) followed by a nice coffee or something a bit stronger and of course some stimulating conversation. I also appreciate our beautiful harbour and like to walk around it, take ferry rides across it and kayak on it. Some time with the grandkids also brightens the day. I am semi retired but relish the time and opportunity to give something back to the community. It would be nice to share such a privileged lifestyle with someone who has similar interests (and also maybe a few different ones to broaden my horizons). Do you think there is any chance that person might be you? Don't die wondering, you've come this far, send me a kiss so we can find out.
At a glance
|Summary||Aboy45's details||Aboy45's ideal partner|
|Age||68 years old||55 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 50km of Seaforth 2092|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Widowed, Single, Separated, Divorced|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Volunteer / Charity / Community|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who enjoys a laugh, a bit of culture, travelling and the outdoors, keeps herself fit and healthy and doesn't mind some TLC every now and then.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Rock (60's-80's), Classical, Irish folk, guitar
- Biographies, SMH, Tim Winton, Travel.
- Movies & TV
- Nature, sport, documentaries, travelogues, ABC, SBS
- Rugby, Tour de France, Olympics
- Other Interests
- Outdoors, walking, kayaking, cycling, weekends away, markets, trivia, travelling, other cultures, live music, theatre, museums, art galleries.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Aboy45 is online now.
- Get to know Aboy45 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: