Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
Hi my name's Alek. After a few years travelling and working interstate I'm based in Sydney again and am looking to meet someone a little different and see what happens.
I like to spend my time off with family and friends, and when I can I get out and try to see new places. Whether it's a festival in Sydney or exploring Angkor Wat earlier this year, I'm happy spending time seeing things alone but we all know it's more fun when you're with someone great.
I suppose I'm a bit of foodie, I love trying new dishes, cuisines, and enjoy cooking when I get the chance. Too much time in planes, hotels and mine sites leaves you craving home cooked meals. I'm trying my hand at learning some Spanish recipes so if you know any and feel brave enough to let me ruin them, then I'd love someone to teach me.
I've played music my whole life and I'm pretty much always listening to music wherever I am, love going to concerts and hope to be at Glastonbury In 2013. I haven't been in a band for a few years now, but I always like a sneaky jam with a few mates if they need a trumpet (happens more often than you think).
So that's pretty much me, I've have done some random things like altitude sickness at 18,000ft on a Chilean volcano wearing volleys, been lost in a Rio favela with new friends or carjacked in Rajasthan, but I figure why go overseas to watch cable TV in a hotel? Reading a good book by the pool is perfectly acceptable though!
I like to think I'm a little more toned down in real life, it's virtually impossible to get altitude sickness or get carjacked in a cafe in Sydney, so if you'd like to meet up for a hot chocolate somewhere then I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Accor's details||Accor's ideal partner|
|Age||28 years old||20 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||under 5'0/152 cm - over 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
I'd love to meet someone who's charming, witty, intelligent, kind and beautiful. So basically I'm looking for the perfect girl who doesn't realise she's perfect. I don't foresee any difficulties with that at all.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A mix of genres, mostly pretty respectable but be prepared for some shuffle shame occasionally, prone to top 40 or opera when driving. If the group is from Norway and the lead singer is in gaol for torching a cathedral I probably won't like it.
- Fascinating biographies, all Roald Dahl, J.D Salinger, George MacDonald Fraser, Jack Kerouac, Hunter S Thompson, Earnest Hemmingway, Bill Bryson, Christopher Hitchens, Tolkien, Joseph Conrad, TE Lawrence, Keats, GRR Martin, trashy war related paperbacks.
- Movies & TV
- I like most block busters, comedy, action etc, but if you like The Last King of Scotland, Sonnenallee, Barry Lyndon or The Girl in the Cafe too, all the better.
- Scuba diving, Sailing, Brazilian Jujitsu, Rugby Union, Gyming, Motorsports (F1, GTs, WRC, Dakar, Targa) and Cricket
- Other Interests
- Travel, photography, cooking
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Accor is online now.
- Get to know Accor safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Apr '13