Judging by my photos I clearly only wear vests...
I'm independent, social and career motivated with a large family of friends.
I thought I'd give this a go after seeing friends have success on it. I would really like to meet someone with shared interests but I also like to learn new things. I like to think I'm open-minded, empathic and genuine. I'm involved in the creative arts, and other interests are yoga/fitness, catching up with friends, going to the movies and theatre, cooking, games and quiet nights on the couch.
At a glance
|Summary||Aj78's details||Aj78's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||18 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||AUSTRALIA|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone independent, compassionate, attentive and social. Someone with a cheeky glint in their eye but charming enough to take home to visit the family. I try to live life as ethically and compassionatly as I can, so ideally I'd like to meet someone who shares these values.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a very eclectic music collection, from musical theatre to Metallica, and opera to Offspring.
- Wide range of interests though don't generally get enough time to read as I would like to. I like epic sagas like Dune, Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, but also non fiction autobiographies, etc. Currently it's Game of Thrones...
- Movies & TV
- HUGE range of interests again but a select few of my favourites: TV: Will and Grace, Community, Buffy, Catherine Tate, Downton Abbey Movie: Clue, Muriel's Wedding, oh god there really are too many...
- Hmmm.... not really something I'm interested in, until the Olympics and then I'm suddenly an armchair expert on every discipline. I go to the gym pretty much daily, and I'm heavily into yoga - even about to do training to teach it. But I'd never say no to laser tag.
- Other Interests
- I spend a lot of time on computers, for work and pleasure. But I also like going out for dinner, movies, board games, cooking, gardening, laser tag, travel...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Aj78 is online now.
- Get to know Aj78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Aug '13