Am I different? Well I suppose I could be. I did put "musician" as my religion on the last census form.
I feel a little like I'm here selling myself on eBay. I am a musician with a wonderful seven year old child. I'm creative, communicative and have a quirky sense of humour. I run a successful small business teaching guitar and recording music. Oh, and I am not perfect, but I am a kind and generous person who has a lot to give.
At a glance
|Summary||AlanKazaam's details||AlanKazaam's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS||Within 75km of his|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I want someone honest who could become my best friend. Intelligence, sensitivity and kindness would be good qualities. A tendency to question the world would be appreciated. They do not have to like all the same things as me. A sense of humour is essential!
- Female, for a relationship, dating, friendship or companionship
- Miles Davis, Frank Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Fantomas, The Police, U2, John Coltrane, Led Zeppelin, Charles Mingus, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, P.I.L., Nirvana, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Queens Of The Stone Age, Primus, Bob Marley, Parliament, Jeff Buckley and many others.
- Ernest Hemingway, Winston Churchill, William Gibson, J.R.R. Tolkien, Douglas Adams, Kim Stanley Robinson, Antony Beevor, Isaac Asimov. All sorts of non-fiction as well, especially history and science related books.
- Movies & TV
- I don't really like any commercial television. If I do have time it's mostly ABC and SBS. I do quite like Doctor Who, Dexter, The Walking Dead, and Game Of Thrones.I consider most reality and game shows a symptom of the downfall of western civilization! I like documentaries and movies of all genres.
- Fitness is an important part of my life and I exercise regularly. I like weight training and walking. I don't really watch much sport except for the cricket and cycling sometimes.
- Other Interests
- Spending time with my son. Making music in my studio. History (particularly 20th century and beyond). Good conversation. I love going out for dinner. Lately I've been walking around some beautiful parts of Tassie that I've not seen - particularly on the Tasman Peninsula.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AlanKazaam is online now.
- Get to know AlanKazaam safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Oct '14