Let's see what happens....
I enjoy great conversations and laughs with interesting people. Love having a coffee and perhapes brekky at a cafe or enjoying a wine and eating delicious food or simply having nights on the couch. But I'd find it hard to say no to having dinner out, drinks (and maybe a dance!).
I'm not only looking for that great spark but a genuine feeling of a 'partnership' with someone. And you can never deny a natural connection.
I love a dry, witty sense of humour and conversations with people who aren't afraid to open (or speak) their mind. I'm comfortable in myself and hoping you are also. We've all been on a journey (good or bad) so I'm interested in knowing more.
I enjoy a movie or two like a good drama or a smart comedy. I enjoy most sports and like to watch AFL (Go the Hawks!), play tennis and generally keeping active. Not really into the pub scene every weekend anymore, only every now and then. Dinner parties, BBQ's more my style and great to go out for dinners or lunch.
I don't necessarily need someone to help change a light bulb, however, that's always an added bonus !. But having a very special man to spend time with is what I'm looking for.
And if anyone asks, we meet in line at Coles!
At a glance
|Summary||AlburyGal75's details||AlburyGal75's ideal partner|
|Age||38 years old||33 - 45 yrs old|
Murray Region, NSW
|Within 100km of her|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Large-ish, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'8/172 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Widowed, Divorced, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Average, Social, Very Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Non-drinker, Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Some college|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
A man who has integrity and treats others how they would like to be treated,&has a kind heart. You know where you are in life and would like to include someone special. You take pride in youself & hope you're a little (or alot) sporty/active, witty and like conversation. And DEFINITELY a Non-Smoker!
- Male, for a relationship, dating or companionship
- I saw Bruce Springsteen on his recent tour to Oz, can't beat live performances! Mumford & Sons, Powderfinger, Cold Play, Train, P!NK, 80's/90's & Top 40
- Interesting Biography/Autobiographies. And great fiction.
- Movies & TV
- Dramas, Current Affairs/News, Cooking/Entertainment & Sports. Offspring, Graham Norton Show, Seinfeld & Frasier.
- AFL, tennis, netball, Golf, Grandfinals, World Cups, Tour de France & Athletics.
- Other Interests
- Wine/Food, keeping active. Enjoying my adorable kids..of course!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AlburyGal75 is online now.
- Get to know AlburyGal75 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 20 Jul '14