I am a down to earth, easy going guy. I am also honest, genuine, compassionate and caring. I can be a little reserved at times but once I feel comfortable in a group or with an individual I am an open book. Mainly looking for someone compatible to share great experiences and a few laughs along the way. To me there is nothing more attractive than intelligence and confidence.
My friends and family would describe me as loyal and dependable.
I have a great sense of humour and try to look at lighter side of things.
I caught the travelling bug relatively late but now i'm hooked! In recent years I have travelled to France, England, Japan and China. All great places! Keen to do more.
I love movies and consider myself a bit of a buff. Love all genres and am open minded about any movie.......except twilight.
My perfect day would may entail a trip to the movies, a game of soccer or aussie rules and finish off at a great restaurant and bar. Over clubbing to be honest..much prefer a pub these days.
At a glance
|Summary||Alexmelb's details||Alexmelb's ideal partner|
|Age||29 years old||25 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Thomastown 3074|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Someone down to earth, intelligent and funny.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Mainly rock. Everything from Led Zeppelin to Metallica, Pearl Jam, Powderfinger, The Verve, Crowded House, INXS and much, much more.
- Crime, Criminology, Biographies and sporting books. Have attempted to expand my horizons recently with a history book and political book. Have also recently enjoyed Laid Bare by Jesse Fink and The Slap by Christos Tsolkas.
- Movies & TV
- Godfather 1 and 2, Rocky (not the sequels), 12 Angry Men, Inherit the wind, A fish called wanda, Almost Famous, Chopper, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. Bruce Lee films are a guilty pleasure. Not much TV aside from Sopranos, South Park, American Dad, Family Guy, Simpsons, Q and A and Modern Family.
- Love Soccer. Go to Melbourne Victory games as often as I can. Love to play as often as I can from team environment to mucking around with mates. Don't mind a bit of Aussie Rules either. Go Blues! Have signed up with a gym so hoping to get in a few workouts a week.
- Other Interests
- I love chatting about current events be they political, racial, discrimination, religion, sport and movies. I enjoy going for long walks and drives. A night out with mates is always great as is a night in occasionally. Going to live gigs also fun. Have also trained in martial arts which is great fun
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Alexmelb is online now.
- Get to know Alexmelb safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: