I want to laugh with someone on the same page ...
I am a happy, quirky outgoing kinda person who enjoys a bit of sarcasm from time to time. I exercise vigorously almost everyday and try to eat quite healthy. Taking care of yourself is very important to me. Some may say I have a positive energy. I like to surround myself with the same positive energy.
Im currently working in the hospitality industry for a hotel. I enjoy learning about food and wine and am eager to build upon that knowledge through travelling as well as working in the industry.
One day, (after I have lived in Colombia for at least a year and learnt Spanish)
I want to own a cafe in Byron Bay with my bestfriend, near the beach and grow a herb garden. If YOU have a guitar, you can play it for us around a fire on the beach, and we will listen with joy, Ill even bring marshmellows.
At a glance
|Summary||Alicia1988's details||Alicia1988's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||24 - 27 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Hispanic / Latino|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Hospitality / Tourism / Travel|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a genuine gentleman (are there any left!) with a positive energy, goals for the future, enjoys exercising and being healthy and is just plain nice. Oh and enjoys to "party" ... that being said, partying doesn't rule your life. I am physically attracted to a nice smile and happy eyes..
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Xavier Rudd, Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros, Arcade Fire, Bonobo, Radiohead, Chilli Peppers, Jeff Buckley, LCD Sound System, Vampire Weekend, Ray Charles, Beach Boys, Elton John ... my taste in music changes all the time. I could go for most genres ..
- I don't get much time to read and when I do it would probably be the newspaper when I'm on the train... Books I have very much enjoyed are Scar Tissue, One Hundred Million Pieces and the Dalai Lama.
- Movies & TV
- Seinfield is the bomb. Californication rocks.
- I love to play soccer, especially on the beach. I enjoy water sports. I really want to learn how to surf. I like fishing also. I grew up in a fishing family my brothers and I were all in a fishing club. haha
- Other Interests
- I love being outdoors. Camping with friends is my ideal getaway.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Alicia1988 is online now.
- Get to know Alicia1988 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 01 Mar '13