BrisBastian (was AlmightySeabass)
What to expect: randomness, compassion & laughs
Some random facts about me to hopefully pique your interest:
* I'm a happy, optimistic guy (sometimes sickeningly so) who's at a great point in life and is very happy being single but always open to the prospect of a relationship.
* I have a large group of very close friends who I spend a lot of time with and will always try and accommodate my friends in anything they need however I'm an introvert at heart (INFP Myers-Briggs personality profile) which means I don't cope very well with meeting lots of new people at once.
* I identify quite strongly as a geek/gamer and am proud and comfortable in that identification.
* Whenever attending a costume party (which is quite often) I will try and think of something fairly obscure to go as, just to see how many people recognize the costume.
* I operate better under pressure and stress than I do if left to my own devices.
* I enjoy it when my geekiness levels are challenged, especially by intelligent, thought-provoking conversation.
* My job involves solving puzzles with large amounts of data on a daily basis and constantly challenges me.
* So far I've only seen the East coast of Australia and NZ, so I haven't traveled extensively. I wouldn't say no to further travel, but am very aware of how lucky we are in Australia, so I have never really been bitten by the travel bug.
I'll leave some mystery to this, so if you think you'd be interested in striking up a conversation with me then feel free to give me a nudge or contact me directly.
At a glance
|Summary||BrisBastian's details||BrisBastian's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||22 - 32 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane City & Northern Suburbs, QLD||Within 75km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
What I'm looking for
Someone intelligent, geeky, open-minded and accepting who will challenge me.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Genres: Alternative/Indie, Electronic, Experimental, Ambient Favourites: Sigur Ros, Mogwai, Radiohead, Elbow, Massive Attack, Infected Mushroom, Above & Beyond, DJ Shadow, Amon Tobin, Zero 7, Jose Gonzalez, Air, Lamb to name a few.
- Mostly fantasy or comics. Currently reading the Mistborn Trilogy. Favourite book/series is definitely the Riftwar Saga with Magician being a book I read at least once a year.
- Movies & TV
- I tend to enjoy thoughtful movies that hit you right in the feels with favourites being Garden State, Shawshank Redemption and Eternal Sunshine. Also love my action/sci-fi movies and many obscure, often foreign horror movies. My copy of Firefly is signed by most of the cast, including Nathan Fillion
- None to speak of. I ride and I run in an attempt to offset sitting in an office all day but don't do sport whatsoever. You'll often see me hiking up a mountain or scrambling down a ravine on weekends though.
- Other Interests
- If you hadn't guessed by now, I'm a pretty massive geek. I own all the consoles and a very respectable gaming computer. Favourite games in recent times have been Mass Effect, Journey, Darksiders, Uncharted & Borderlands. My geekdom doesn't stop there as I'm also heavily into social board games.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BrisBastian is online now.
- Get to know BrisBastian safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 21 Sep '14