"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" - Coco Chanel
I am a true believer that there is always more to learn or explore and am constantly trying to challenge myself to achieve new things. I have just completed my Bachelor's degree which I am very excited about. I will be commencing postgraduate studies next year which will be my next big project. Whilst I have definitely enjoyed the experience so far, it has meant that between study and work I have very little free time to get out and meet people.
I am quite interested in health and fitness, I am studying exercise rehabilitation and currently work as a gymnastics coach. I try to live a moderately active lifestyle, ran my first city to surf this year and am looking forward to entering again next year. I would describe myself as an honest, friendly and hard working person and I look for that in others as well.
If any of this has interested you, or you would like to know more then I would love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Amanda88's details||Amanda88's ideal partner|
|Age||26 years old||26 - 34 yrs old|
|Location||Perth - Eastern Suburbs, WA||Within 20km of her|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a guy who is kind, intelligent and open minded. Someone who I can have interesting conversations with about life and who challenges me to be a better person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- My music taste changes day to day with my mood, anything from classical to rock.
- Mostly textbooks and journals at the moment for uni. When I have a good book and have time, I can sit and read for hours. Any suggestions? Most recently I have been working through some of the classics. Last one was To Kill a Mockingbird, next on the list War & Peace.
- Movies & TV
- Pretty open to most genres although scifi is not at the top of the list. A few of my favourites include TV: The Good Wife, Les Revenants, The Blacklist; Film: A Beautiful Mind, The Pianist, Lord of the Rings.
- I enjoy taking dance classes (currently ballet) and am extremely passionate about gymnastics (not a gymnast myself). Not at all fond of AFL. Enjoy skiing but do not get the opportunity too often.
- Other Interests
- Enjoy going to see stage performances such as ballets or musicals.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Amanda88 is online now.
- Get to know Amanda88 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: