Tall and articulate man needed.
I'm an independant woman, quite low maintenance, trustworthy and loyal. I am passionate about my children, family and friends. I don't tolerate stupidity, or people who judge others based on appearances or post code. I'm a great listener and yes, being a woman a great talker also. I can appreciate luxury and am happy to rough it camping with the kids. I wear my heart on my sleeve which seems to serve me well. Not into emotional blackmail or playing games. I say what I mean and mean what I say. Honesty is very high on my list.
I will go to the ends of the earth and back for my family and friends.
I have children, they are not baggage, they are a part of me.
I would prefer a man with kids, that's not wanting more, sorry, not starting again at my age!
I need a man that can articulate his feelings and has no fear of self expression.
Affection is something I crave, so if you like holding hands and kissing at the traffic lights just because you can and cuddling up to feel good, you may be my type of guy.
Give me a man with substance before I too become brain dead from all the walking on the beach, keeping fit going to the gym and cooking up a storm in the kitchen!
Don't get me started on, I've been overseas 100 times and am looking for my partner in crime!
What does that even mean?!!!!
Come on, give me a break.
I want honesty, sincerity and trustworthiness. A warped sense of humour to match mine.
A man with his own sense of style.
An alternative thinker, pleeeaasse no generics!!!!
What is it with you blokes that don't put photos on your profile?
I can't say I like my shots much either, they are still there!
I'm not interested in older men!
I have a Dad, I'm not after a father figure.
At a glance
|Summary||AmandaLeo's details||AmandaLeo's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||Yes, have children living at home||Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Very Social, Social|
|Eye colour||Blue||Blue, Brown, Hazel, Green, Grey|
|Hair colour||Blonde||Grey, Black, Light Brown, Bald, Blonde, Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European||East European, South European, Other Caucasian, North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
|Job role||Customer Service Role|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for an articulate, easy going guy with old school manners for dinner dates, movies and nights out on the town. I'm ready for a commitment to some extent. Happy to see where friendship leads. If you have considerable abilities in the art of seduction and are like minded, get in touch.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Grinspoon, Foo fighters and 80's hits. I love AC/DC, Hoodoo Gurus, The Cult, Jeff Buckley, not into country at all, some dance. Can appreciate a little of everything, although I tend to lean towards alternative and rock mostly. Growing up with my Dad playing guitar and drums can do that to a girl!
- I like biographies, historical, crime. Not much time to read at present, unfortunately.
- Movies & TV
- Not into chick flicks or sci-fi, love action and thrilllers, a good comedy. True romance, repo man, eraserhead ( that was weird!) vampire ( interview type not twilight) bourne trilogy, underworld, pirates of the carribean etc. Modern family, revenge, not much tv
- I love tennis. Watching cricket, rugby, AFL- swans all the way. Anything Australia is playing or participating in. Watching my daughter play netball. Not into league, again unless it's the kangaroos.
- Other Interests
- I like gardening, bushwalking, love a coffee, the rainforest, going to little towns and exploring places, really love to be in touch with nature and I love the sound of the ocean. Camping is great. If fishing is your thing I can be supportive to a point, does clear the mind,though some men......
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if AmandaLeo is online now.
- Get to know AmandaLeo safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: