They say nice guys never finish first - I hope to change that and hope you want the same
I suppose I'm a bit of a mixed bag but interesting. I'm easy going, humble, have a weird sense of humour and not too fussed about most things but then again determined to achieve what I want. I like the stability of a professional career (part-time) but then I'm more comfortable being a creative (running my business as a photographer part-time). Overall I'm sincere, loving, positive with a great outlook on life and ready to find someone special who has similar values, is affectionate and confident in themselves. I'm a single Dad and my kids are very important to me and I relish the time I spend with them. They are also adventurous and love being outdoors and doing things.
I like the simple things in life and being a photographer love the environment, travelling, visiting new places, camping, country towns and big towns too. I enjoy art, architecture, music and performance. In my 20-30's I travelled a bit (Europe mainly), trekked in Nepal, rode motorbikes in Bali and even visited Disneyland in Florida which surprisingly was better than I imagined. The travel bug is still with me although other priorities have stopped me for now.
Obviously everything is a balance between work, play and the kids but you'll find me a great guy to share your precious time with. I'm ready to enjoy the good things life has to offer. Get in touch and I'll tell you all you want to know about me. A coffee and a chat sounds great to me.
At a glance
|Summary||Andrew121's details||Andrew121's ideal partner|
|Age||46 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Geelong, VIC (Newtown)||within 25km of Geelong 3220|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical||Other|
|Job role||Professional||Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional|
What I'm looking for
A women who is smart, confident, ambitious, sincere and knows how to enjoy herself and willing to share her love of life with her partner. Someone who can talk and communicate her needs/desires, embrace happiness and be positive in general. Also as I have 3 awesome kids so they must also like kids.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I really enjoy a variety of music and listen to RRR / JJJ / PBS from top 40 to blues / R&B / alt country. Really anything goes except heavy metal. I remember the my most chilling experience was listening to opera in Smolenica (Slovak Republic) contrasting with Buddy Guy - a great showman.
- I've never been a great reader of fiction although that's changed more recently as I'm enjoying reading to my daughter the 'Percy Jackson' novels. In general I prefer magazines on lifestyle, travel and art.
- Movies & TV
- While I enjoy the movies I prefer documentaries on the natural environment, animals, travels and arts. On TV I enjoy a good crime, comedy, thriller, ABC & SBS. I know it sounds boring but also current news & opinion. Also sports the talent shows - we all think we can sing but unfortunately I can't!
- Love sports and played many - golf, squash, tennis, football, cricket, basketball. These days to stay fit I like getting out for bike rides, walks and just getting out and doing things. You could tempt me for a run but if heavy breathing is not your thing then I'm happy to pick you up at the end.
- Other Interests
- I really enjoy the outdoors and just being able to appreciate the environment and the beauty that surrounds us. So I do like camping, trekking, traveling locally (OS trips have taken a back seat since the kids) but my major interest and passion is photography. Can't say no to good food and wine.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Andrew121 is online now.
- Get to know Andrew121 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Apr '13