Hey there ;)
I am a primary school teacher and couldn't imagine doing anything else:) In 2012 I started doing my masters part time. I am reasonably new to Canberra as I have been teaching in really small isolated communities in western NSW since I was 22. So I am really enjoing all the things that Canberra has to offer, not to mention a much shorter drive to my home town on the coast. I think I enjoy most things really, except scary movies- I don't enjoy them that much though.
At a glance
|Summary||Angelstar1's details||Angelstar1's ideal partner|
|Age||30 years old||25 - 36 yrs old|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
I think it is one of those things where you may begin with a list to cull alot of the definately not people but in the end it is either there or it is not really. Things that are important to me I think would include some direction and drive, fun, active and there needs to be an attraction.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have a wide range of books I like to read.....I was even a member of a book club for a couple of years. Though I don't have as much time to read at the moment.
- Love swimming/surfing at the beach Gym Dance
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Angelstar1 is online now.
- Get to know Angelstar1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: