Recently arrived foreigner looking for a free tour guide
Im totally rubbish at this sort of thing, but here goes... I'm half Scottish / half Finnish and moved around a lot when I was a kid so hence the slightly weird accent.
I moved to Sydney from the UK a few months ago and finally have my 457 visa (something I've been working towards for the past 6 years). I guess friends would describe me as pretty down to earth although I can get pretty cheeky if I've had one too many. I love to laugh and would love to meet someone who is happy to laugh with me or just at me. I'm caring and compassionate, although a little stubborn sometimes. I'm looking for someone kind, caring and trustworthy. A partner in crime and a best friend.
I love being outdoors, love swimming and generally being near the ocean. Travelling is really in my blood, I've lived in Papua New Guinea, the US, the UK and Australia so ideally looking for someone to share some adventures with although looking to make Sydney my permanent home.
If all of that doesn't sound too cheesy and you want to find out a bit more about me, then get in touch.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Annina9983's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||29 years old||27 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 25km of Bondi Junction 2022|
|Body type||Average||Slim, A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a warm, funny and genuine guy. Someone who is compassionate, trustworthy and can make me laugh most importantly. Although looks are nice, it's really all about the personality with me. I'm looking for an equal, someone self assured who will bring out the best in me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have an incredibly diverse range of musical taste: Electro, Indie, 90's Hip Hop, Reggae including NZ Reggae, cheesy 80's... the list goes on...
- I love reading and happy to read anything apart from trashy books like 50 Shades Of Grey or romance novels.
- Movies & TV
- Some of the TV shows I love are Mad Men, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and Family Guy. Movies I recently saw that I loved are Django Unchained, Silver Linings Playbook and Rust & Bone. And anything with Will Ferrell in it.
- I'm not fantastic at sport but fiercely competitive when I try. Main love is swimming, but also love getting out for a bush walk/hike when I get the time.
- Other Interests
- Anything creative really, whether that's costume design, hairdressing or makeup. I love classic cars and good tattoos. I love animals so I turn into a bit of a child when I go to the zoo or aquarium. Love travelling and seeing hidden places/new cultures.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Annina9983 is online now.
- Get to know Annina9983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 18 Jun '13