City girl but weekend beach bum
I'm half Scottish / half Finnish and moved around a lot when I was a kid so hence the slightly weird accent.
I moved to Sydney from the UK a couple years ago and currently working on getting my PR in a few months time. I guess I'm a bit of a dichotomy - focussed at work (I probably work too much) but pretty chilled out on the weekends although I can get pretty cheeky if I've had one too many. I have a bit of a weird sense of humour and love meeting people who I can have funny, smart banter with. I'm caring, compassionate and loyal, although a little stubborn sometimes. I'm equally happy chilling out at home watching a movie, to having wild crazy random nights out.
I love being outdoors, love swimming and generally being near the ocean. Travelling is in my blood, I've lived in Papua New Guinea, the US, the UK and Australia so ideally looking for someone to share some adventures with although looking to make Sydney my permanent home. Because of all my travelling about, I'm looking for someone interested in the world and all the crazy facets of it. I also love to learn new things - currently looking to get my Motorcycle license and want to teach myself silversmithing amongst other things.
If any of that piques your interest, drop me a line :)
At a glance
|Summary||Annina9983's details||Annina9983's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||28 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Body type||Average||Average, Slim, A bit overweight, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Degree||Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Looking for a funny, smart and genuine guy. Someone who is compassionate, trustworthy and can make me laugh most importantly. Although looks are nice, it's really all about the personality. I'm looking for an equal, someone self assured who will bring out the best in me.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I have to say that music is probably one of the most important things to me. I can talk about it for hours and listen to it 75% of my day. I have a pretty diverse range of musical taste: Everything from Electro to Indie, 90's Hip Hop, Reggae, 70's Rock and cheesy 80's.
- I love reading and happy to read anything apart from trashy books like 50 Shades Of Grey or romance novels. Number one favourite author is Hunter S Thompson, especially his early books like Rum Diary's and Hells Angels.
- Movies & TV
- Some of the TV shows I love are True Detective, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad , The Killing, Les Revenants and anything by David Attenborough. Will watch most movies apart from super gory horror films. Love anything with Will Ferrell in it and anything by Pixar.
- I'm not fantastic at sport but fiercely competitive when I try. Main love is swimming, but also love getting out for a bush walk/hike when I get the time. Most weekends you can find me down at Bondi having a bit of a paddle.
- Other Interests
- Anything creative, whether that's costume design, hairdressing or art. Classic cars and tattoos (i've got several). I love animals so I turn into a bit of a child when I go to the zoo. Love travelling and seeing hidden places/new cultures. Currently looking to learn how to drive a motorcycle.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Annina9983 is online now.
- Get to know Annina9983 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: