The best things in life aren't things....
Me - attractive, witty, athletic, positive, affectionate, compassionate, generous, outdoorsy, thoughtful, loyal.
You - ditto!
Being self-employed I have a flexible lifestyle, although I am prone to evening and weekend work. I know my limits and always make time for things that are important to me. Finding a balance in life and leisure is why I am here.
I have two kids - an 12 year old son who loves sports and a 10 month old Moodle who loves to run amok. Both are a great source of joy and keep me smiling. I have a supportive family and wonderful friends who I consider to be family.
I'm an easy going, independent person who enjoys spoiling people as much as being spoiled. I'm just as comfortable throwing on a pair of heels and dining out or going to the theatre as I am roughing it in the sticks. I like to see the humour in most situations and tend to use sarcasm as my weapon of choice. If we can make each other laugh then we're heading in the right direction. Life's too short to be taken too seriously.
I guess we'll know when we meet if it's a good thing...
At a glance
|Summary||Archer72's details||Archer72's ideal partner|
|Age||41 years old||35 - 45 yrs old|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Scorpio Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
Witty, loyal, sincere, passionate, glass half full, someone who can make me laugh until my stomach hurts.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Sia, Lior, Daft Punk, Mumford and Sons, Hilltop Hoods, Alpine, EBTG, 70's.....my son makes me listen to Nova.
- There's always a few books on my bedside table, mainly fiction, crime, suspense.
- Movies & TV
- Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, Mad Men. I enjoy movies that entertain, inspire and include popcorn.
- Tennis, basketball, archery, cycling (non-Lycra), badminton, squash, netball...will try anything with a ball.
- Other Interests
- Weekend brunch by the beach, sunny Sunday afternoons at country pubs, camping, picnics, travel.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Archer72 is online now.
- Get to know Archer72 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Dec '13