Hi There if you like my profile, send me a message and I will send you a return message or kiss.
Tall with many interests including art , sports, motor sports. I am an honest hard worker who is loyal and reliable. Like to mountain bike & getting out side to beaches, love waterfalls, & just having a few drinks with friend. Have recently moved back to Newcastle & looking for someone who can distract and take me on a new journey into the future.
At a glance
|Summary||Artsman1's details||Artsman1's ideal partner|
|Age||49 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Newcastle, NSW||within 50km of Gosford 2250|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed, Separated|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
Don't have a type of person, I just know when I am comfortable with someone who who feels the same way for me as I do for them. Someone who is prepared to try new things together and experiences but at the same time is comfortable staying at home relaxing.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- all types of music
- Movies & TV
- most movies
- most sports
- Other Interests
- I am an artist, business owner like mountain bike riding with many varied interests.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Artsman1 is online now.
- Get to know Artsman1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 09 Mar '14