Give me a good bottle of wine and great company any day...
This section always seems to be the most difficult to fill out for some reason, almost like a sales pitch, but let's give it a go!
I've been living in Sydney most of my life, and love this city. I have been studying marketing for what seems like forever and a day now but have officially finished which is a huge relief, and accomplishment (plus full time work and part time study is taxing on your social life so looking forward it having it back). I have also been working in marketing for a number of years, just recently moved into the fashion industry and absolutely love it. It's fantastic to be able to go into work each day and love what you do.
When I'm not working, you will generally find me out having brunch at a trendy cafe, trying a new restaurant with friends, catching up for a drink at the pub or a bar, going to a concert or seeing a new flick. I lead a healthy lifestyle and go for a run nearly every day, training to run the city to surf this year.
I've been bitten bad by the travel bug, having been to Hawaii twice in the last 2 years, and a two week trip to New York mid last year, which was amazing - all I want to do know is keep exploring. There are so many amazing places I want to see and am looking forward to meeting someone that is looking forward to the same thing.
If I sound like someone you could get along with or would like to know more, shoot me a message, I am looking forward to getting to know you.
At a glance
|Summary||Ashleigh24's details||Ashleigh24's ideal partner|
|Age||25 years old||26 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - South, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Average||A bit overweight, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||at least 5'10/177 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Libra Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is kind, has a great sense of humour and is romantic at heart. Someone who craves a life of travelling and trying new things, and above all else knows how to have fun.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The Black Keys, The Kooks, The Presets, The Shins, The Temper Trap, No Doubt, Ladyhawke, N.E.R.D, Muse, Kings of Leon, Swedish House Mafia
- Not much of a reader, I'm usually caught reading text books for uni over anything I actually would like to read but sitting on my bedside table is The Memoirs of Grace Coddington which I'm dying to read just need some free time
- Movies & TV
- Step Brothers, Super Bad, 21 Jump Street, Pretty Woman, Breakfast at Tiffanys, Con Air, Gone in 60 Seconds, Anchorman, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Breaking Bad, True Blood, New Girl, Sex and the City, The Following
- I don't play much sport, I try and go for a jog everyday, but I watch the NRL and occasionally the tennis when it's on.
- Other Interests
- Trying new restaurants, travelling, enjoying a good wine with friends, going to a cool gig or concert.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Ashleigh24 is online now.
- Get to know Ashleigh24 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: