Kind, easy going and caring man, who loves travelling, cycling, coffee and more seeks his match. Interested? Well read on to find out more.
How do I describe myself? Well, I work in adult education ( I teach English to migrants and international students) something I love doing but there is more to life than work. Family and friends are important to me but it is definitely time that I settle down and look for that special someone.
I would definitely not call myself a party animal who goes clubbing to all hours in the morning, for me meeting for coffee/dinner/movies/drink at the pub or doing something outdoors is just fine. I love travelling and I lived and travelled in Europe as a child and I have lived and travelled around South-east Asia and East Asia as an adult. These past few years, due to time and money,my travel experience has been just in Australia. I also like doing things outdoors, especially cycling, and quiet things at home such as reading or watching TV. I also have a strong interest in learning languages.
I see myself as an easy going, funny, genuine person I can sometimes be sociable and sometimes quiet,depending on the situation, but friendly nonetheless. My faith plays a pretty important part of my life. I feel pretty secure and happy with life, but being settled in a relationship would make my life perfect.
At a glance
|Summary||Astemari's details||Astemari's ideal partner|
|Age||39 years old||28 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 100km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Catholic||Agnostic, Other Christian, Anglican, Born Again Christian, Catholic|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Some college, Diploma, Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Ideally I would like somebody who wants a serious/stable relationship. I would like somebody who is easy to get along with, secure, fun, witty tolerant, understanding and true to her word. Somebody who shares similar values and interests would be a bonus.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I like a bit of everything, including, U2, Coldplay, Jack Johnson and several international artists.
- Biographies, true stories, adventure stories. Favourites include Long Walk to Freedom, In the Name of the Father, Lord of the Rings and Deliverance
- Movies & TV
- I mainly like comedy and drama as well as documentaries. Favourites include Life is Beautiful, a Beautiful Mind, Lord of the Rings and The Castle
- Cycling(social), swimming, walking.
- Other Interests
- Travelling, languages, dining out, coffee and outdoor activities. I also do a bit of volunteer/charity work which I find very fulfilling.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Astemari is online now.
- Get to know Astemari safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: