LOVE MUSIC, SPORTS.....AND TO COOK & GROW FOOD!
I like to think of myself as a good person, music is key, my family and friends are very important, travel is food for the soul, I am affectionate and funny and actually do enjoy the occassional chick flick and a cuddle on the couch, keep up to date with current events and politics and i love sport.
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
Atticus96's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||31 years old||23 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Wollongong, NSW||within 100km of Wollongong 2500|
|Body type||Average||Slim, Average, Athletic|
|Height||5'10/177 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'1/185 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Separated, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Virgo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
What I'm looking for
Sense of humour & fun, beautiful and witty, quirky and sweet, intelligent but humble, sporty and active.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Alternative rock, blues & roots, folk to electronic pop; Bon Iver, Sigur Ros, Ani Difranco, Fat Freddy's Drop, Pink Floyd, Sufjan Stevens, The Presets, Nick Drake, Grafton Primary, Daft Punk, John Butler Trio. Am always on the look out for that "hole in the wall" venue and new interest.
- Enjoy anything by Tim Winton, very fond of the epic novel Shantaram by G D Roberts,
- Movies & TV
- Anything a bit quirky and different.Little Brittain, The Mighty Boosh & The Office. Treme, Breaking Bad & Game of Thrones. Movies like; Stranger than Fiction, Donnie Darko, Children of Men, This is Spinal Tap, No Country for Old Men.
- Rugby, soccer, snowboarding, scuba diving, mountain biking, yoga & meditation, camping/trekking.
- Other Interests
- Anything "green tech". Travel is also an essential part of my life, although have put the bug at bay for now. Gardening and learning about permaculture. Volunteering for local refugee organisation. Playing original tunes at local cafes.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Atticus96 is online now.
- Get to know Atticus96 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: