Hi, .... This is where I am suposed to sell myself to you, obviously hoping to meet you, find common ground ..start our friendship somewhere!
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to expore my profile. It's so personally distant putting a profile of your greatest asset, 'yourself' out there. I think there is alot more fun in meeting people by say; accidental circumstances. Ha, accidents dont happen all the time, and if I was to ask "Excuse me!' to a stranger in the street; ask them the time; these days they look at you funny, and rightly so, Time is all around us.... we all have mobile phones, the clock in our car? How many times do you check you car clock with the radio anouncement? It's slow, or is the radio station fast? What time do I have on my phone? Who cares?
No, the funny look may be people's, warning instinct. That "I don't know you attitude", or "What do you want from me?" Tavelling abroard is a great experience which helps to decide friend or fow. Use, instincts! Do you go with your gut feelings?
Well, it's time. here goes!! .....I'm a decent bloke, a gentleman of good charactor, generally can provide a bit of fun. A man who has recovered from a broken heart, and has broken a heart, too. I have a long string of friends I can be relied on and they would help me if asked..I will help the homeless, and have sat in corporate board room meetings. I like to take responsibility for myself, and remain open minded. Always look for the positves and forever learning. My glass is half full, and never half empty.
I like to drink a full cup of coffee though until it's empty!
How about a coffee?
Sugar, Equal or are you sweet enough?
Let me know if you drink tea or prefer a glass of wine?
Hope to here from you soon, what time do you have?
(Was that funny ....no ..... more stupid than funny)
I think my profile needs your help .....where are you?
At a glance
|Summary||AussieEMale's details||AussieEMale's ideal partner|
|Age||52 years old||42 - 49 yrs old|
Sydney City, NSW
|St George, NSW Canterbury / Bankstown, NSW MacArthur / Camden, NSW Sutherland, NSW|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'3/160 cm - 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit||Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Divorced||Single, Widowed, Divorced, Separated|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Private, Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aries Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Education level||Degree||Diploma, Degree, Some college, Post Graduate|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
My Ideal partner would have personality traits which are self controllable feelings, witty, contently happy within herself, and have a tendancy for a positive attitude that is not attention reliant, just honestly comfortable within herself, and to be with, someone naturally genuine, to be respected.
- Female, for dating
- Love live music, especially acoustic guitar, piano, great vocal. Music is atmosphere generating, it could be concerts, or layed back background, ... there are so many different artists, rock'n' roll contemporary, 60's 70's, are favourites ...
- Books do really keep me interested, prohably read on a need to know basis, is my interest best described. I am more active, and like conversation which generally fills in any book reading time.
- Movies & TV
- Oh; Imax, Openair cinemea, quiet dvd, there's heaps of good movies to see, and a time and place for all.... i enjoy an adveture suspence thiller with great romance tear jirking touch, and really witty comedy is great. I'm not into reality TV, but enjoy the home renovation stuff most of the time.
- I like a friendly competitiveness attitude ,its only a game . I enjoy a good walk spoilt .. golf, and swimming. I'm into boating, so fishing early morning, Pick up the late starting company for a BBQ up the river, relaxing into a still starfilled nights make the one that got away stories worth it.
- Other Interests
- I enjoy the home projects to keep myself entertained as a hobby. I have a boat on the water, and it gives me social enjoymenrt, and solidarity during maintanance time to time. I can cook, it comes with entertaining at BBQ's, and other personal touch selective times.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AussieEMale is online now.
- Get to know AussieEMale safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Dec '14