Fun, friendly, food, fitness, pity my name didn't start with 'F' :)
I love being active. I love doing nothing. I love spending time with others (but can spend time alone). I love watching movies.
At the end of last year I went on my first overseas trip and have the travel bug BIG TIME!! I am passionate about Australia & have visited all the states (Territories still to go). I'm not schizophrenic - just love a lot of different things - so they tend to be opposite. Don't 'they say' opposites attract...
God and my family are the most important things in my life. I enjoy spending quality time with my parents and have a special bond with my nephews.
I am a loyal person who loves to give. I will do anything I can to make life easier for someone I care about. I find it hard to receive but have been trying to accept I'm robbing other givers of the joy if I don't. I am easy going & happy to go with the flow & follow what others want, but I am happy to take the lead if a decision needs to be made and no one else is making it. I am trusting (maybe too trusting sometimes) and believe people for who they say they are. With me, what you see is what you get. No games.
Lately going to the gym has also become important. To keep with the opposites theme... I feel it is essential to go to the gym because I enjoy eating things that I probably shouldn't. So I enjoy food (the bad stuff just tastes so good) but I do try and be healthy - life is for living :)
At a glance
|Summary||AussieNoz1's details||AussieNoz1's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Brisbane, QLD (Kenmore)||within 50km of Brisbane 4000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Education / Science|
What I'm looking for
Someone to spend the rest of my life with. I am a Christian so God must be important in my partner's life. I want a friend, someone I can trust and rely on. Someone who is willing to overlook my short comings & love me for me. Someone who enjoys life and isn't afraid to live it.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- All types - probably not jazz or heavy rock. I love listening to music while driving. I shouldn't admit this... but I may be the one you see singing and bopping along at the red lights...
- Murder mystery, romance novels. I go through phases where I can't put a good book down but then can go for months without picking up a book.
- Movies & TV
- All types - probably not sci-fi or horror, but am willing to watch your favourite if it's one of those. I am a bit of a tv watcher although it doesn't control my life.
- I love sport - watching or playing (prefer to play). I play netball, run & go to the gym. Just started doing mini triathlons & love them... except I'm not a swimmer or a rider so I'm facing a bit of a challenge... one I will overcome when the season starts in October.
- Other Interests
- Spending time with friends and family is really important. I enjoy relaxing & doing nothing but am also up for any active adventure. I love spending time with people over coffee. Since visiting Italy, my coffee intake has increased :) TRAVEL I want to see the world!!!
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if AussieNoz1 is online now.
- Get to know AussieNoz1 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 23 Apr '13