The three loves of my life are music, travel and tennis. So who's got the balls to rock my world?
Ummm ok, so where to start....
I've lived in Sydney my whole life but only recently moved close to the city so I'm looking to meet some new people. I'm excited about this new chapter in my life and loving all the bars, restaurants and cafes etc that this amazing city has to offer.
Life is about the fun things. For me, the perfect night out is having a couple of drinks and watching a band with friends.
I love to organise! I'm always planning holidays whether it's an overseas trip or a fun weekend away somewhere closer. I'm obsessed with budgets and lists so I constantly have post it notes everywhere!
I'm extremely independent in every aspect of my life. I think it's liberating knowing you don't have to rely on other people for anything.
I generally don't live with regrets and my favourite saying, as cliche as it is, is that everything happens for a reason!!
At a glance
|Summary||AussieRock78's details||AussieRock78's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||35 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 25km of her|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Cancer Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
What I'm looking for
Chemistry is a must! Close to my age, never married and no children. There has to be some of you left, surely!! Family is important but dependancy is a turn off! Respect is key, the rest follows. Oh & good teeth are a deal breaker so smile in your photos please :-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- As my profile name suggests, I'm a huge fan of Aussie rock! Music is my everything so my taste is pretty diverse. I spend lots of $ on concerts and get very anxious when I'm buying tickets. If it's not front row it's just not the same!
- Haven't been much of a reader since I finished studying. Having said that I don't mind the occasional autobiography if it's someone I'm interested in.
- Movies & TV
- Love my reality shows. Made in Chelsea, Real Housewives... Yes, all the trash!
- Played tennis on and off most of my life. Love going to the Australian Open. Hoping one day I can get to all the other Grand Slams. Love my rugby league too. I'm a Sharkie girl and still have hope that one day we will win a premiership!!
- Other Interests
- I definitely have the travel bug. Soooo many places in the world to see! Love to do all the usual things like catching up with friends for dinner and drinks, weekends away etc.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if AussieRock78 is online now.
- Get to know AussieRock78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 29 Jan '15