I got this I think...
What can I say, after quite a long period of time I think I've got this sorted. Took me long enough, but hitting 30 was just about the best thing to ever happen to me.
Previous to that I lived quite a hedonistic lifestyle, someone who needed to be part of everything, be someone who was always reliable, the last drinking buddy, the one to always be willing have a ciggie with you when it was raining and cold outside, Macca's at 4am, sure why not.
Don't get me wrong, I've loved every second of it, have had a ball. Lived overseas for a year, seen a fair bit of this amazing planet and want to continue to do so. (like everyone)
But there comes a time when you need to look at what makes you really happy. So, I quit smoking and decided to get fit. This process has been quite remarkable for me, to be happy with who I am every night is a real buzz, I like to run now 3 times a week with a couple of interval training days thrown in for good measure and love the fact that my lungs can handle it, and love the feeling of actually doing it. I guess my only regret is that I didn't do it earlier!
I love what I do for work and am in quite an awesome space, the only thing missing is really just someone to join me in this crazy ride. If you think thats you, then hit me up!
At a glance
|Summary||Auzwa's details||Auzwa's ideal partner|
|Age||31 years old||23 - 33 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race, Other Caucasian, South European, North European, East European, Indian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
I'm looking for someone who is not afraid to stay up late, someone to laugh with at the stupid and nonsensical and last of all, someone who is just plain nice and easy to get along with.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Love festivals, and have been to every Meredith/Golden Plains for the past few years. See myself not really a lover of a single type of music, just as long as its fresh and exciting.
- Just finished reading "Steve Hely, How I became a famous novelist" was the funniest thing I've ever read. Apart from that, im more of a scour the internet for amazing stories/facts kind of guy.
- Movies & TV
- Something funny, nothing too scary, always enjoy something to think about.
- Enjoy running, keeping fit, grew up playing a lot of sport, so can get into anything really.
- Other Interests
- As a designer by trade, I love exhibitions, anything from industrial design right through to fine art. Do have a massive hobby/problem with sneakers... love scouring the internet for the latest and greatest.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Auzwa is online now.
- Get to know Auzwa safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 16 May '13