Friends have met their partners on RSVP. So here I am. Wish me luck
My friends say I am warm, friendly, light hearted, curious, naturally optomistic and grounded. I am independent, but want a partner to share my life with. I enjoy socialising, meeting people, sharing conversations and having a laugh.
I returned to Melbourne 3 years ago and have embraced the good food and wine experience. I enjoy being active and tend to feel self justified about going out for dinner, after exercising. Health and fitness are just a normal part of my life (not obsessively).
I'm an IT contractor, which lends itself to long holidays at the end of a contract. This suits my love of travelling and learning about other cultures. Though, I am squirmish about flying.
In a relationship, I value mutual respect. I am looking for an active, intelligent and independent man who likes to take an equal share in a relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||BONNECHANCE's details||BONNECHANCE's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||45 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 50km of Richmond 3121|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, A bit overweight, Athletic, Slim|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'3/190 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced, Widowed|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours|
|Personality||Social||Average, Very Social, Social|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||Other special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
|Job role||Professional||Tradesperson, Other, Student, Professional, Executive, Business Owner, Senior Management, Management, Technical|
What I'm looking for
You are a warm and caring man, with an open heart, who is looking for a partner. You are independent, compassionate, active, intelligent and enjoy going out. An optomistic and encouraging person.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Paul Kelly, Natalie Imbruglia, Kate Miller-Heidke, Missy Higgins, Pete Murray, Robbie Williams
- Novels. Ann Patchett (Bel Canto), Paulo Coelho, Murray Bail (The Pages, Eucalyptus), Paulo Coelho, Life of Pi, Happiness Trap
- Movies & TV
- A little TV, like the Gruen Transfer, the Project and some ABC movies. Lots of action and art house movies
- A mixture of running, swimming, cycling, indoor rock climbing and pilattes. I will do a bit of exercise most days. Hopefully, skiing this year, if my contract ends at the correct time. I don't watch much sport on TV, with the exceptions of the Tour de France, Australian Open and a little basketball.
- Other Interests
- Dining out, coffee, wine bars, theatre, art galleries, travelling, cooking at home, reading and getting outdoors
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BONNECHANCE is online now.
- Get to know BONNECHANCE safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Feb '13