Looking for a sincere, intelligent, confident, and successful partner for fun, spending quiet time together, social outings, and romance.
I am happy, confident, social, and I can see the beauty in the simple things in life... the rainbow lorikeets off my veranda, sipping a latte in Rome, my dogs dancing in circles when I get home, a fresh blanket of soft snow, curling up with a great book, sitting around an open fire on a Canadian lakeshore, and feeling that burst of excitement when you first step outside - about to discover a new city.
I believe when you pursue what you genuinely want and take a risk, you are rarely disappointed (at least that's been my experience). I also feel blessed to have grown up in Canada and now, to be living in a country as beautiful as Australia.
The sorts of things that you'll find on my Bucket list include Christmas in a Scottish castle, a hot air balloon ride over the great pyramids, high tea at the Ritz in Paris, doing a roadtrip and stopping at small towns through midwestern USA, celebrating a new years eve at the Banff Springs hotel in Canada, and growing old with the person I most love in the world.
I obviously love travelling, and I spend my free time hanging out with my friends, watching movies, walking my dogs, seeing the local sites, visiting markets & antique shops, and/or either dining in or eating out. I enjoy pilates (which is harder than it looks) and yoga.
While I have never had children of my own I do like them, and I am a great Auntie to several of my girlfriend's kids.
At a glance
|Summary||Babyro68's details||Babyro68's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||44 - 54 yrs old|
|Location||Gold Coast, QLD (Northern Gold Coast)||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Large-ish, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'11/180 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||HR/Employment / Training|
|Job role||Senior Management||Senior Management, Professional, Business Owner, Executive|
What I'm looking for
Someone I look forward to seeing every day. My best friend and my favourite person to talk to. Someone I can rely on, above all others, and someone who can equally rely on me.
- Male, for a relationship
- I love music, especially old rock and roll and classical (some opera). Bit of a span there. Not so much the country music or heavy metal (don't mind ACDC).
- I was an english major in University so I love to read. My light reading are murder mysteries and also like the classics. Not into the romance novels (at least not since I was about 12).
- Movies & TV
- Love good movies. Drama, scary but not gross movies, romantic comedies, and thrillers.
- Recently started ice skating again (great by Australian standards and average by Canadian). Enjoy pilates and yoga, and when I travel I can walk for days.
- Other Interests
- I like creating a peaceful, and beautiful home environment. I like achieving personal goals and continuing to expand my knowledge and awareness. I love animals and most of the charities I sponsor are for welfare and protection of animals (I have two small dogs that I adore). .
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Babyro68 is online now.
- Get to know Babyro68 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 22 May '13