Genuine man seeks a friend and if all goes well, a soulmate for life. Simple really! Lol!!
I'm sociable, well educated, articulate, intelligent, an optimist. Have a zest for life and seek a partner to enjoy it.
I'm a gentleman and I know how a lady would like to be treated - with respect and courtesy. I appreciate the sensitivities and compromises needed for a relationship to work.
I am looking for my best friend but I believe for a relationship to last, but there must be a lot of chemistry on the initial meetings. Without it, the relationship might seem good but I believe it will eventually falter.
Not into one night stands. We can all get IT, but it's not for me. I can cook (kind of, lol), and I enjoy good food and company. Like a white wine but not a wine snob. Don't let my age deter you - I'm young in heart (getting on to 30 now lol) and even astound myself as to what I'll take on. I am a very tactile person with dryish but wicked sense of humour and am very cheeky. I smell good too! Not into TV. Rather be out doing walking and talking. Am a good conversationalist and have been known to also listen.
Trying to find that special someone who I can hold hands with and walk or shuffle with me for a nice stroll at 99 years of age. And I do looove to kiss.
Am into live music at Sandalford, Kings Park, NIB etc and am learning to play a piano (very badly I might add). So if you can play music - I'm in desperate need of help!
No - I don't have a photo on display for what I think is a good reason. But I will allow access to my photos if you are genuine!
Have just read a few online excerpts from 'Fifty Shades of Grey' ! Whats all the fuss about?
My profile is long but better to know what man I am before we waste each others time. Please don't fall asleep reading it ! Lol ! Don't be afraid to email me as it's a small price to pay for a lifetime of happiness.
At a glance
|Summary||Backtosquareone57's details||Backtosquareone57's ideal partner|
|Age||59 years old||45 - 62 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA||within 50km of Carine 6020|
|Body type||Slim||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||5'11/180 cm||at most 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Separated||Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Retail / Consumer / Personal Services|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A lady with class and style & who genuinely seeks her lover for life, comfortable in building a friendship & to be my soulmate. I am a romantic & believe the more you give to your lover, the more you receive. One sided 'affairs' don't work ! Oh! And must be a good kisser !! I'm 69kg so not o/weight
- Female, for dating, friendship or companionship
- Music is food for my soul. Anything that I like from Andrea Bocelli to Queen, James Morrison (singer not trumpet) , Stevie Nicks. Michael Buble, Amy Winehouse can sing and so can Christina Perry. Saw Lady Gaga - what a show. Have tickets for Pink !! Would love to see the 'Boss' but .. Forever young!
- Any books that has words in it. One book that really intrigued me was Men are from Mars. That was worth reading! It should be the the text book for all couples. Reading Douglas Kennedy - 'In Pursuit of Happiness' - a good read.
- Movies & TV
- Some movies yes, Not fussed with TV. Like foreign films as they seem to have a plot and even if dubbed, a good dialogue. Arthouse, British dramas and British comedy. I liked Love Actually, Nottinghill too - the romantic in me. Watched Pretty Woman for the first time recently and loved it.
- Playing golf and social tennis and love the beach. Would never live far from it. Next summer it's "learn to surf". Can see myself in the early morning, standing on the dunes, checking out the waves. (Must do something about the grey hair though. Ha ha !! Peroxide will do it !!)
- Other Interests
- Dancing lessons on hold for a while but would like my ideal partner to join me in learning more steps. We're talking ballroom, latin, jive but I draw the line at tap. Love snorkeling and body surfing but don't do enough of it.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Backtosquareone57 is online now.
- Get to know Backtosquareone57 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: