We do exist.
A fun and emotionally intelligent gentleman looking for a long term relationship.
An eternal optimist that finds joy in the small things and actively pursues balance wthin my life.
I love good food and try to venture out often. I am a big fan of travel, whether a weekend down south or an international adventure. I love being in, on, under or around water. I am also quite comfortable reading the paper or watching a good movie on the couch.
I am young at heart and live an active and adventurous life with a sensible balance of all things good.
Financially secure and emotionally available, I am seeking a genuine long term relationship.
At a glance
|Summary||BalancedOne's details||BalancedOne's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||32 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Perth, WA (Inner Western suburbs)||within 25km of Perth 6000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Average, Slim|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'0/152 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Want (more) children of my own|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Political persuasion||Right wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
I am looking for a positive person that is comfortable in their own skin. Enthusiastic to explore life's journey with shared passion and loyalty.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- A bit of everything except Country or Western or heavy stuff. Been to several Festival of Perth gigs of late - all good fun. Oldies - INXS, Massive Attack, Groove armada, Chilli Peppers, JJJ everyday, but not all day. Recent fave - C2C
- No current novel. Have been reading Game of Thrones Saga. Big fan of Ken Follett and Paulo Coelho as well as Rusty Young's "Marching Powder"
- Movies & TV
- Most action or comedy. Will Ferrell cracks me up. You can never laugh too much. Entourage and all Tarantino.
- Yoga and swimming are my two staples, with golf, tennis, and wakeboarding as often as possible. I do my best to get to the snow every two years or so for some boarding. I enjoy watching most sports but would prefer to play.
- Other Interests
- My family, the beach, gardening and helping friends
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BalancedOne is online now.
- Get to know BalancedOne safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 14 May '13