Riding along on my pushbike...
Love good food and conversations into the wee hours of the night.
I value spending time with friends and family - just generally enjoying good company and having a laugh now and then.
I enjoy quiet time curling up with a good book, or movie - I love the escapism that can come with a great story. I enjoy all types of genres - ranging from the odd superhero movie to arthouse and foreign.
Have caught the travel bug and plan to do more this year! I've seen a bit of Europe already and spent some time in London. Paris is on the to-do list, along with Peru and Machu Picchu. All in good time. I also enjoy spending time outdoors - bushwalking and the occasional camping trip. Love a daily walk along the beach.
At a glance
|Summary||Bartjeblue78's details||Bartjeblue78's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||30 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sunshine Coast, QLD|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
|Industry||Advertising / PR / Media|
What I'm looking for
Someone to make me laugh tops the list. Someone who is enjoying the rollercoaster that is life - spending time in the great outdoors and values precious time with friends and family.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Frightened Rabbit, Cat Empire, Eddie Vedder, Something for Kate, Camille, Powderfinger, Sia, Pearl Jam, Nick Cave, Ash Grunwald, Ben Harper, Jack Johnson, Boy and Bear, the Rubens, Coldplay, Cold War Kids, the John Butler Trio, Xavier Rudd, Kate Nash, Weezer, Lana Del Ray, to name a few.
- Anything and everything by Terry Pratchett. He is by far the cleverest writer on this planet and the Discworld!
- Movies & TV
- A bit of a mixed bag - arthouse, foreign, comedy, action, fantasy, sci-fi, superhero movies. Do love a good comedy that can make you laugh till you snort. TV - Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead.
- Don't play any sport, but I enjoy trying to keep fit at the gym with group classes. Currently addicted to Combat.
- Other Interests
- Art, painting, gardening, reading, paddle boarding and baking the odd sweet treat or two.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bartjeblue78 is online now.
- Get to know Bartjeblue78 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 08 Mar '14