I like to do things well if I can... (easy to say)... .
maybe... instead of an extremely short list of my better qualities, it'd be better if I began the long list of the not-so-great?
0. I have an anti-parking meter fetish, preferring to walk an extra km before feeding money into a machine!
1. As I lived ex-pat (away from Australia during the 1980s and 90s) whenever a localized Australian band or TV show is mentioned, my blank look is real.
2. I am renowned for eating my body weight everyday (not exactly true, but I love food, which frustrates some, because I don't gain weight)
3. While I might give the impression that I am smart, reality is that I can be quite dumb and naiive. (for example: I do far too many favours, I need to curb that)
4. I overdo multi-tasking on occasions. I am a good procrastinator and organisationally I move forward via the 2 side steps approach.
5. I take serious situations seriously... (admittedly maybe not a negative after all, but actually it's not as easy as I thought picking out all the bad things about me)
6. Unafraid to dance and shake it, but I have to like the music or maybe be cajoled at first to get off my A... (I am not shy, but somewhat reserved in the beginning)
7. I have few redeeming features. I am un-spiritual (not "anti", just "un")
8. I am a notoriously bad tourist. On many occasions I have NOT seen the THING that makes the location special!!!
9. Short or long, my hair is wildly unrepentant. On a bad-hair-day I look like a Muppet character..
Note about Kisses: I will avoid sending any. The auto responses are inane. I'm not convinced this RSVP is such a good idea. In fact, looking through this site, there are many I'd like to be friends with, or simply respect as people, but not as lovers. And I am certainly not a Frog Prince. And PLEASE, no more requests by Mail Order Brides!!
At a glance
|Summary||BassPlayer99's details||BassPlayer99's ideal partner|
|Age||55 years old||45 - 60 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC (Bentleigh)||within 10km of Bentleigh 3204|
|Body type||Slim||Average, Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Trying to quit|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets|
What I'm looking for
An Ideal partner? Is there such a thing? My part would be to encourage her to feel free to be herself
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I think my taste in music has widened. In the early days it was Bowie, Beatles, Lou Reed, a little later Tom Petty, Peter Gabriel, now its much much more. Mostly I will like a song for all of the special reasons that go with it. A mood or a memory... or just coz it makes my booty shake.
- Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy, The Art Of Seeing, read all the Harry Potter books together with my kids. Also Hunger Games to keep in touch. I am fascinated with books that explain the origin of something we all take for granted as true
- Movies & TV
- Across The Universe, Hitchcock,
- Tennis (play), I will watch tennis when Federer plays, also a bit of international soccer & some AFL (sport is good to watch with the sound off while I play guitar)
- Other Interests
- Comedy. I have been a pretty good father, now with Kidults I still wear the taxi-driver hat on occasions. BTW: I play bass guitar for fun, not profit
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BassPlayer99 is online now.
- Get to know BassPlayer99 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Apr '13