Finally committed to looking after myself, that includes looking for a great guy.
I'm a busy professional. Until recently study, work and life in general has been hectic.
This year I'm concentrating on doing on working to live, not living to work.
I've decided it's time to meet a great person to spend quality time with.
At a glance
|Summary||Becster's details||Becster's ideal partner|
|Age||36 years old||35 - 42 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - City, VIC||within 25km of Melbourne 3000|
|Body type||A bit overweight||Average, A bit overweight|
|Height||5'1/154 cm||at least 5'3/160 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
This is so difficult to put in to words. Ideally someone honest, caring and loyal. I'll know him when I meet him ;-)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I love music, especially a live gig. I don't know how I'd describe my taste... I'm a fan of The Cat Empire, You Am I, Powderfinger, Something for Kate, U2, Paul Kelly, Renee Geyer, Katie Noonan and the list goes on
- I love to have a good book on the go. Unfortunately it's been awhile since I've read a book I can't put down. I'm currently trying to read Anna Karenina (again!).
- Movies & TV
- Love a good movie, my faves would be Bridget Jone's Diary, The Shawshank Redemption, Rear Window and Planes, Trains and Automobiles. TV- love Offspring, Tangle, Silent Witness, A Moody Christmas.
- I'm a keen Hawthorn supporter, try to make it to a few games throughout the season. I'm loving the Australian Open Tennis at the moment. I much prefer to attend a game than watch it on TV (snore).
- Other Interests
- Discovering great new coffee haunts in Melbourne. I love gardening (wish i had a garden). Love travel, just need the funds and time to do more of it. I love spending time with my family (including my nephew) and friends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Becster is online now.
- Get to know Becster safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 03 Dec '13