Outlook is forecast for a future with belightful, sunny days full of friendship and the possibility of romance. No storms so let's just enjoy it.
I'm a peaceful and spiritual person who has a big heart and a kind soul. I love animals and children. I have been out of a relationship since 2008 and am looking to put myself out there and see whether I can start something new. I can be shy before I get to know someone but once I trust that person you have a friend for life.
What sizzles my pan? The handsome funny guy, who is independent, who can take care of himself, has a spiritual compass and cares for those he loves! the guy who knows how to treat a women - with respect and kindness and is good company because he is at ease with himself, now that's a guy I want to meet. I find monogamy, stamina and honesty extremely attractive in a man, all the rest need not apply.
What's in it for him? I've been told I'm beautiful (thanks guys, kids and mum) I'm well balanced, easy going, fun, young at heart, independent, smart, open and honest, generous, love to chillax, cook, play and laugh. So I would definitely tell a joke, cook a meal and provide some good conversation.
I would like someone who can maybe take me away from it all once in a while to just hang out, be friends, be me, be us and just be; then see what happens next. If you think you're up to it then I'd love to hear from you.
At a glance
|Summary||Belightful's details||Belightful's ideal partner|
|Age||48 years old||40 - 51 yrs old|
|Location||ACT, ACT||ACT, ACT|
|Body type||Average||Athletic, Slim, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'8/172 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Widowed, Divorced, Single|
Yes, have children living at home
|Ethnic/cultural background||Mixed Race|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Catholic, Anglican, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A guy who is my best friend, gorgeous, available, loyal and loveable or should I say able to love. Also thinks I'm the "cat's meow" and is respectful and kind to all the women in his life. Bonus would be he irons, cooks and shops.
- Male, for a relationship, dating or friendship
- I like all sorts of music, usually my mood tells me what that is at any given moment.
- I like to read self help books that help me become a better person I also am interested in business books or things related to communications and marketing... I know "Who does that?"
- Movies & TV
- I love all sorts of movies. my favourites are true stories such as: "ïn pursuit of happiness", "Ray", pay it forward"; and I love stuff that makes me laugh... Graham Norton does that for me he can bring me to tears with laughter.
- I used to be very active and play several sports but it's hard to commit and find the time now. Recently I recommenced martial arts training and once a month I go to African dance classes when the teachers are here from Sydney.
- Other Interests
- I love the theatre, arts, cooking and dining out. I'm creative when I have time to be, I like to draw and paint; write children's stories and poems. I hope to become a famous writer once my mortgage is paid off and the children have left home.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Belightful is online now.
- Get to know Belightful safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 25 Mar '13