I've been living in Melbourne (moved from beautiful Hobart) for a couple of years now and I'm still in love with this gorgeous city. I mostly ride my bike to and from work but sometimes I catch the tram/train and find that I tend to be a bit of colour in an otherwise sea of black. I live near the beach and whilst I'm definitely not a sun worshipper I do enjoy a quick swim and then settling down to wiggle my toes in the sand while reading a book. Whilst I do appreciate the opportunity to put on a slinky dress and dancing with abandon at night I mostly put my energy into making the most of my days. Travelling is a constant desire and I usually choose destinations that are a little uncommon. This may mean jumping on a plane or going to watch a foreign movie. I've just started a Masters in Art Curatorship (part time) at Melbourne Uni so it looks like I'll be making Melbourne my home for some time to come. I've been having a fantastic time here but feel that I've only just scratched the surface. I'm looking for a guy who's got a quick, enquiring mind, great smile that he regularly flashes and who keeps me interested with his engaging company. He'll need a sweet heart and switched on head. A contemporary guy with a generous wit.
At a glance
|Summary||BelleBelle's details||BelleBelle's ideal partner|
|Age||50 years old||45 - 57 yrs old|
|Location||Melbourne - Bayside, VIC||Within 50km of her|
|Body type||Athletic||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'7/170 cm||at least 5'9/175 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Divorced, Widowed, Single, Separated|
|Have children||Yes, have children who don't live at home||Yes, have children living at home, Yes, have children living at home sometimes, Yes, have children who don't live at home|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Personality||Social||Social, Very Social, Average|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||No strong beliefs, Swinging voter, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Aquarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation||Healthcare / Medical, Property / Real Estate, Manufacturing / Industrial / Engineering, Government, Construction, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Legal, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation, Consulting, Advertising / PR / Media|
|Job role||Management||Management, Executive, Business Owner, Professional, Technical, Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
Hello there guy with the smile that goes all the way to those intelligent eyes. You're self assured in a generous way and whilst your comfortable socially you don't need to win over everyone in the room. Witty, engaging, with a healthy approach to life.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- SO ecclectic. It would be easier to say what I don't like (that it'd be both kinds of music ......) You'll find me dancing to something funky one occasion and then again you may find me listening to classical music in the MRC. I still have a soft spot for acid jazz and anything with soul.
- Fiction and non fiction. My favourite grown up mag is The Monthly but I also love to flick the pages of design mags as well. I'm a book worm and I know it.
- Movies & TV
- I don't own a tv but Iso spend a bit of time on abc ivew or sbs on demand. Fan of MIFF + a regular at oreign movies :)
- I've played sport to a state level a few life times ago. I also used to ride my beloved horse ... RIP Smokey. Now I ride my bike in a leisurely manner, walk, swim and dream about someone taking snorkelling in a warm ocean. I can play pool if you like.
- Other Interests
- I love to make bad art in the privacy of my own home, growing my own food. exploring this city ........ my other interest is learning new interests. Any suggestions?
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BelleBelle is online now.
- Get to know BelleBelle safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 24 Jan '15