Bethy1974 (was Beth74)
Now for something different...
I would welcome someone who has an inquisitive, open mind that loves to chew the fat and whom I find intellectually stimulating.
He has an opinion that he isn't afraid of expressing, has a balanced, nuanced positive outlook on life, has a social conscience but isn't easily sold on being politically correct.
He is intellectually honest, kind, empathetic and someone whom I can respect and admire.
I am a good active listener and I always try to give the benefit of the doubt. It is important that I get to know you well before we get to know each other intimately.
In my downtime my interests include the company of good friends, wine, chocolate, a lot of reading, bookshops, markets, TV watching - Australian Story, Q & A, The IT Crowd, Black Books, Father Ted and Dave Allen, independent cinema and general meandering around. My favourite artists include the Beatles, Crowded House, David Bowie, Elton John, Simon and Garfunkel, The Beach Boys and Stevie Wonder.
If this spiel floats your boat....please don't hesitate to drop a line.
At a glance
|Summary||Bethy1974's details||Bethy1974's ideal partner|
|Age||40 years old||35 - 50 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Religion||Agnostic||Catholic, Atheist, Anglican, Other, Agnostic|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter||Left wing, Swinging voter, No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Job role||Admin / Clerical / Secretarial|
What I'm looking for
See the above.
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- The Beatles, Crowded House, Neil Finn, Simon and Garfunkel.
- I wish I was more into fiction...but mostly biographies.
- Movies & TV
- I prefer alot of ABC, SBS and alternate films like Dendy (sorry if this sounds pretentious)...I'm not into romcoms or Hollywood blockbusters. My favourite films of all time are Annie Hall and American Beauty. I also love Black Books, The IT Crowd, Father Ted, Dave Allen and Miles Barlow.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bethy1974 is online now.
- Get to know Bethy1974 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: