(Steve); "OK BRAIN, WE HAVE TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS RSVP THINGY." (Steve's brain); "DRINK THE BEER.!.EAT THE CAKE.!." (Steve); "OK, BUT 'THEN' WE GET SERIOUS"
Hi, I'm Steve and I am a divorced dad of 3 cool boys. How could they be otherwise? They have a super cool Dad!
I am painfully trusting, & I still can't believe tradies go thru other people's undie drawers (Ooops!)
I think my best features are, my huge heart, and a smokin' hot navel.!!.
I am a dreadful dancer, and have hopeless rhythm.Oh, and I can't hold a tune as well. Although, I CAN juggle!
I dance(very badly)to the beat of a different drum and do not succumb to peer influences.
I am a non smoker,do not gamble,do not take drugs(not even panadol or caffeine). I don't understand the whole coffee culture thing, but then again, I don't understand why men have nipples. I am a social drinker that is non violent.I haven't had a bout of road rage for at least 3 days! Just a nice man really. I know it sounds a bit boring,but Au contraire' Petite amie, I have quite a cheeky side to me. I just remembered,, my ducks need walking. (warning bells sound, this guy is coco loco! Walk back slowly,avoid eye contact!)
I would like to find someone to grow old together with, lock eyes across a crowded room with each other, smile, and just know that they are the one.
I dont mind if you've lived, loved, and lost before, just as long as you have had a good crack at it.. I will encourage your dreams, no matter how crazy they seem to me.
In the right light, I look like Nicholas Cage and Rampaging Roy Slaven. In the wrong light, a mix of Kramer and George Costanza!
Hey.!. I sound pretty good..!. I might just go out with myself...!!
Enough about ME, let's talk about YOU. What do YOU think about ME????
I, I, I, I, I. Don't you know that it's all about me,me,me,me,and me. NURSE!!
"Mmm, sounds like Peter Pan Syndrome.", she said.
I have to go now. My village called, and want their idiot back...
At a glance
|Summary||BlackrockSteve's details||BlackrockSteve's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||40 - 50 yrs old|
Sydney - South, NSW
|within 75km of Woronora 2232|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children living at home sometimes
||Yes, have children who don't live at home, Yes, have children living at home, No, have no children, Yes, have children living at home sometimes|
|Wants children||Don't want any (more) of my own but yours are fine|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Pisces Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||High School|
|Industry||Trades / Services|
What I'm looking for
"What I'm looking for" Hmmm..??. A NON SMOKER..!!. My last 1st kiss.A long termer. Please be young at heart. Maybe a bit quirky or arty.....Fun, LAUGHTER, Cheeky.. If you have kids, young or old, GREAT..!!..If not, that's fine. I'd like to think that I could love your kids almost as much as my own.
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Powderfinger ,REM,Sunnyboys ,Pete Murray,Paul Kelly, Hole, Hunters,The Barracudas,Springsteen,Dandy Warhols,Robbie Williams (yes, he has a great voice too), Birdman, Green Day, Oasis, Le guru's, Iguana Pop,Most Oz bands.Most mainstream and some alternative. Really enjoying acoustic Fooies at the mo.
- I'm a prolific reader,,,, well,,,, electronically anyway, I allow the television to read to me. At the moment I'm 'reading', "The Simpsons", a beautifully written work by Matt Groening, about a working class American family struggling in the nuclear age.(I really should try a book, shouldn't I ?)
- Movies & TV
- I saw this movie once about a shark that had giant JAWS,and he would use his JAWS to eat people.At the end of the movie,they killed the shark with the giant JAWS.I think it was called "The Shark That Ate People".Can also handle most chick flicks as long as you give me mogadon (or Euro beer) or both!
- Well, considering that I'm a 1st generation upright, and my knuckles still drag along the ground, I really love monkey bars! If I didn't have a physical job,I would be as fat as a hog. Boxing and circuit. I have one of those 16' surf skis that has been sitting in the garage for 5 years. Walking lots
- Other Interests
- boating,travel, great art and design. My new motorbike!. Rain on tin.A nice cup of tea, whilst I go thru clients undie drawers, Doh!! . I like making funky furniture. Paris!!.Small restaurants.My friends. I love a live comedy act. My see-thru canoe.Bunnings. Kids,HELP ! I'm running out of characters
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BlackrockSteve is online now.
- Get to know BlackrockSteve safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 17 Apr '14