To be by the beach or not to be by the beach, that's the Sydney question...
I've just moved here from London and am loving exploring a whole new city.
Whilst I'm pretty laid-back I can't sit at home watching TV; picnics, new bars and restaurants and random gigs all feature in a "to do" list that's getting longer each day. I've got a few friends here already but it would be much more fun to find an interesting new place for a date. Maybe you could introduce me to a few hidden gems too?
I used to think I only excercised under duress; entering one event each year just to make sure I didn't get too far out of shape. Having done a triathlon last year I've come to realise I really enjoy running - trying to swim in a wetsuit does that to you.
There's no tick list of who I'd like to meet. It's all about the chemistry and perhaps having an optimistic view of people and life in general. I'd like to think you're ambitious about more than your job, happy to have your own views on most things and let others do the same. Manners and a good cocktail rate pretty highly too :)
I think 20 mintues in person tells you more than a hundred emails so if you fancy a cheeky mid-week drink just ask!
At a glance
|Summary||BlondieM's details||BlondieM's ideal partner|
|Age||37 years old||30 - 36 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||within 25km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||A bit overweight, Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Want (more) children of my own|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Degree|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
Someone comfortable in their own skin, bright and with something to say, with the consideration to say it kindly. I'm willing to try pretty much anything once (except country music) and would hope that you would too. Life's too short for drama queens and fussy eaters :)
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- OK I'll put my hands up here - the "eclectic" music collection on my phone may reflect an absence of musical taste rather than informed and considered choices. From Charlie Parker to Janis Joplin to Tiesto to Mozart - the only noticeable theme is no RnB or Country...
- I love reading (sporadically though) and have normally got a couple of books on the go. Prefer older authors - have read lots of Somerset Maugham, Julian Barnes, Ian McEwan, Anne Tyler - all over the place! Also love the Economist and motorbike magazines for pretty pictures on a Saturday morning...
- Movies & TV
- Don't really watch much TV, except in winter. Drama and news mostly I guess - although I'm happy to watch terrible films in Technicolour and anything without a Hollywood ending. I've already wasted all the years I'm going to waste watching daytime TV when I was a student.
- I play pretty much everything pretty averagely with the exception of tennis which I play really badly. I'm only competitive about anything with an engine. I do bike and car trackdays for that. Love watching rugby when I get the chance. If anyone can explain Aussie rules I fancy seeing that too?
- Other Interests
- FOOD - more the eating of than the cooking of, although I do cook. Can also be found in the odd theatre and gallery. I'm part way through a wine qualification, just because I thought it was about time I stopped trying to bluff my way through the embarrassment of knowing nothing about it...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BlondieM is online now.
- Get to know BlondieM safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: