Happiness comes from within!
Should you meet me, forgive the ascent, not everyone can have one...hahahaha
Life is too short to dwell on the past, learn from it YES, but then move on...
I'm honest, down to earth, passionate about life... and like to have fun. I enjoy going out, spending time with my son, going out to see live bands, trying to dance, karaoke efforts (sounds like dying cats), LOVE my work and travel.
I enjoy movies, theatre, love walking, AFL (my beloved Swans - well they are the greatest), Manchester City Football Club... actually most real football, The All Blacks, Cricket, etc... getting the idea...). Love the live action, the feel, the vibe...
I'd love to have a special someone in my life (a soul-mate) to share this with, to Cherish. Someone who believes "their glass is half full with a determination to fill it..."
At a glance
|Summary||BlueEyedBoy63's details||BlueEyedBoy63's ideal partner|
|Age||51 years old||35 - 47 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Lower North Shore, NSW||Within 50km of his|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
Yes, have children who don't live at home
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Sales / Marketing|
What I'm looking for
I'd love to find a lady who has similiar interests. Also I love deep intelligent conversations, a great night out, the quest for great little restaurants (eclectic tastes), a drink or 3 (red wine in particular, cocktails or Patron Cafe). A snuggler, after a deep long term intimate relationship
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Live bands - all sorts (struggle with classical...sorry but it puts me to sleep). Love Jazz, still have a weird soft spot for the classics and then also into Pink, Lady Gaga (I know, eclectic and weird of me...hahaha)
- Fiction (eg Robert Ludlum, Dan Brown, etc), the occassional Biography (eg Dalai Lama, Moshe Dayan) and on the weekend enjoy the papers whilst trying desperately to avoid smearing my Breakfast Bagel (with Smoked Salmon & Creamed Cheese) :-)
- Movies & TV
- Yes please... Love movies (whether going out or staying in). find SBS movies fascinating. TV - Try to minimise exposure to "Reality TV", love comedies along with the news (ABC & SBS). Do enjoy the occassional Q&A, Hypothetical, etc...
- Where do I begin... oh yes...I love watching sport especially live. AFL = Swans ; Rugby = All Blacks ; Football = Manchester City (actually any good game) ; and then most others... Not into syncronised swimming (sorry)...
- Other Interests
- Mahjong, Sudoko, Chess, the occassional (rare) game of golf... if you want, kayaking in the harbour in the summer, picnics, weekends away
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BlueEyedBoy63 is online now.
- Get to know BlueEyedBoy63 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: