The brain is the sexiest organ
It's not the only sexy part of the body of course. Hugh Hefner didn't get rich publishing pictures of brains, and David Beckham isn't idolised for what is between his ears. But once a minimum threshold of physical attractiveness has been passed, I reckon it's what is in someone's mind that determines whether they are interesting enough to keep you coming back for more.
I spent a number of years in a job that involved a lot of travel, and I had extended periods living/working in both Chile and Indonesia. I really wanted to put "international man of intrigue" as my profile name, but thought that was probably overselling it a little. Especially seeing as I've now decided to try living in one place for a while and Sydney is that place. I'm enjoying a change of job (from government work to the private sector) and re-connecting with friends who live here. Sydney is a great place to live, but I think it would be even better if shared with the right woman.
I don't have any set criteria for what constitutes 'the right woman', but if you are good-looking, fit, intelligent and have a great sense of humour, that would be an excellent start.
At a glance
|Summary||BlueHighway14's details||BlueHighway14's ideal partner|
|Age||44 years old||28 - 38 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||within 75km of Sydney 2000|
|Body type||Athletic||Athletic, Slim|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Gemini Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Job role||Business Owner|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- My tastes are too diverse to list (which cleverly avoids having to list the embarrassingly uncool ones!)
- Recurring names on my bookshelf include: Martin Amis, Cormac McCarthy, Ian McEwen, Ben Elton and Ian Banks.
- Movies & TV
- TV: The Wire, The Sopranos, The West Wing, The Gruen Transfer and The Project. Clearly I'm a sucker for anything with "The" in the title... Movies: Again very diverse interests. Anything from Pulp Fiction to Up.
- Played rugby and cricket for many years, and tried lots of other sports along the way including running a couple of marathons. My current obsession is golf (best to admit it up front, even if a number of readers will have just clicked away in disgust...).
- Other Interests
- I love a good pub quiz. And I highly recommend the Community Channel on You Tube.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BlueHighway14 is online now.
- Get to know BlueHighway14 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online: