What if it really was this easy???
What if you could just log on and find the "one"?
Hmmm I'm eternally hopeful but I won't bet the house on it ;) I hope you'll prove me wrong.
I'm a gregarious person but surprise-surprise, I'm not Ms HappyPants 24/7 either. A bit of lying around, TV and take away is excellent too.
Yes I'm easy going but I'm not uncomplicated. So if you're after the "nice and easy going girl with no baggage" I'm probably not the one (and I'm yet to meet a man who fits that description either).
I work in the media industry and I spend my time with creative and interesting minds which I love. My friends are magnificent people who are more likely to be at a restaurant and cool bar than drinking wine-coolers and talking footy.
I hope we can talk about global issues and the environment and a million other things that all lead to a good robust discussion that ends with us kissing and agreeing or disagreeing... it doesn't matter :)
I'd love it if you can make me laugh. Or at the least you can laugh at my jokes... or at me ;)
I'm looking for a person to spend my life with, not random hook-up, hang-out, catch-up, slot me in when you can.... I'm no GenY girl, I'm old school (skool?)
Things that I don't do as much as I'd like to when I'm single:
* Country drives - yes it's a stereotype but it's true.
* Last minute dinners at strangle little places
* Travel - I ADORE travelling... local, international, inter-suburb.
* Lying in bed all day - I never do this when I'm single and it's such a gorgeous way to spend an occasional day
I'm definitely left wing, a bit new-age (I'm embarrassed to say but lets get it out there now), I love my 2 dogs, I'm kind and caring and a good listener (which you'll reciprocate I'm sure)
So msg me if you've read this far :)
At a glance
Click on the details below to edit
BlueHorizons19's ideal partner
Impacts your search and matches
|Age||45 years old||35 - 55 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - City, NSW||NSW|
|Body type||A bit overweight|
|Height||5'5/165 cm||at least 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Trying to quit, Don't smoke, Occasionally / socially|
|Relationship status||Single||Single, Widowed, Divorced|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||Other Islander, Hispanic / Latino, South European, Other Caucasian, Mixed Race, North European, Black / African, Other, East European|
|Religion||Agnostic, Jewish, Atheist, New Age, Anglican, Other Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Other|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Swinging voter, No strong beliefs, Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Sagittarius Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Often|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||Yes, have pets||Yes, have pets, No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
What I'm looking for
I'm hoping to find a man who is socially minded, who enjoys great food, laughs often and loves to travel. A man who has both masculinity and compassion. And good communication :)
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- I've put every CD into itunes so I'm listening to some old and excellent stuff. Found some old Regurgitator, Dave Graney and a Hildegard of Bingen recital. Also Wild Marmalade (from my Byron Bay days) and just downloaded Pure Imagination from the original Willy Wonka soundtrack. Variety is best
- I prefer non-fiction books most of the time and the occassional biography - also newspapers & foody mags Currently reading The Tenderness of Wolves and The Weather Makers. I always come back to Perfume as my favourite read - what an opening page!!!
- Movies & TV
- Love movies! Lost In Translation, Fargo, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Team America, all sorts and eras.
- Swimming and Dog walking really dominates this category. I have just started at the gym with a PT and feeling the burn is now my reality - owwwwww
- Other Interests
- Travel, travel, travel, cooking, films, conservation, debate, environment, global issues, what the hell are we doing here anyway...
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if BlueHorizons19 is online now.
- Get to know BlueHorizons19 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 May '13