Intelligent, intuitive Christian girl
Gentle and reflective but also adventurous and like trying new things. I enjoy playing and listening to live music, going for coffee, eating out, people-watching, playing tennis and talking about faith. I'm honest and down to earth and don't like fake-ness, arrogance or overconcern with image. I see the purpose of my life as learning to follow Jesus, and I'd like to find someone who is on the same journey and wants to share the adventure.
I have felt most alive when hanging out train doors with the locals in India, sharing an unexpected connection with real, rough country folks in a rural psychiatric hospital, carving up undulating runs on the snow fields (not for a few years), and conducting musicals. I enjoy quiet nights in with a special friend or small group and maybe a nice glass of red.
I lived in the Central West of NSW for six years until three years ago, back in the city now for social opportunities and family, but still have a heart for the country. Gradually getting more involved in local social justice services. Also open to some kind of aid or mission work in future.
At a glance
|Summary||Blueeyedgirl12's details||Blueeyedgirl12's ideal partner|
|Age||35 years old||28 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - North, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Personality||Average||Social, Private, Average|
|Hair colour||Light Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||North European|
|Religion||Born Again Christian||Other Christian, Anglican, Catholic, Born Again Christian|
|Political persuasion||No strong beliefs|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Education level||Post Graduate|
|Industry||Healthcare / Medical|
What I'm looking for
The only essential criterion is that Jesus is central to his life. Other than that, someone who is humble and relational and willing to work at a relationship to make it great. To be able to share musicality would be a bonus
- Male, for a relationship or dating
- Jazz, fusion of different styles including classical, folk, world and jazz
- Occasional novel. Influential authors: Philip Yancy, Henry Nouwen, CS Lewis, Leunig, Shane Claiborne, Richard Rohr, starting to dip into the mystics
- Movies & TV
- Don't watch a lot of TV but enjoy documentaries, period dramas and anything English, also gentle or quirky arthouse films
- Tennis, swimming. Enjoy most sports with a bat and a ball
- Other Interests
- Playing musical instruments, hanging out with nieces and nephews
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited email
- During the contact period you can also chat if Blueeyedgirl12 is online now.
- Get to know Blueeyedgirl12 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 12 Feb '14