You like long walks on the beach too!?!...no way!!!
Soooo...It's been over a year of travel for me thus far and it's nice to be calling Sydney home! I descend from Canada, the land of the true north strong and free. I definitely own up to all the cliches - All our houses are igloos, my favorite color is flannel, I put maple syrup on everything, and I finish all my sentences with the word "eh!", eh?
From all that you can probably guess I'm a pretty easy going guy. I often think I'm funnier than others think I am, but I try to chalk it up to my charm. I work hard, but I'm all about maintaining the work/life balance. Give me a surfboard, a guitar and/or a beer and I'm a happy guy. Heck, if you catch me on a good day I can do all 3 at the same time!!
The world is a massive place and the universal language is laughter. Anyone who feels the same is solid in my books. So who's up for finding funny things to laugh about in random places???
At a glance
|Summary||Bogo2646's details||Bogo2646's ideal partner|
|Age||32 years old||20 - 40 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - East, NSW||AUSTRALIA|
|Body type||Athletic||Average, Slim, Athletic|
|Height||6'1/185 cm||5'4/162 cm - 6'0/183 cm|
|Smoking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Undecided||Want (more) children of my own, Undecided|
|Personality||Very Social||Very Social, Average, Social|
|Eye colour||Hazel||Green, Brown, Grey, Blue, Hazel|
|Hair colour||Light Brown||Blonde, Black, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Auburn, Red|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian||North European, Other Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino, Asian, South European, East European|
|Religion||Other||Other Christian, Agnostic, Catholic, New Age, Atheist|
|Political persuasion||Left wing||Left wing, No strong beliefs|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Leo Check compatibility »||Libra, Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn, Leo, Gemini, Aries, Pisces, Sagittarius|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet||Vegetarian, No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Post Graduate, Some college, Degree|
|Industry||Consulting||Volunteer / Charity / Community, HR/Employment / Training, Customer Service / Call Centres, Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology, Property / Real Estate, Hospitality / Tourism / Travel, Retail / Consumer / Personal Services, Legal, IT / Telecoms, Trades / Services, Sales / Marketing, Accounting, Healthcare / Medical, Advertising / PR / Media, Administration, Financial Services, Consulting, Arts / Entertainment / Sport / Recreation|
|Job role||Management||Management, Admin / Clerical / Secretarial, Customer Service Role, Senior Management, Business Owner, Professional, Technical, Executive|
What I'm looking for
I'm definitely into someone who's up for anything and everything - whether that's socially, nightlife, music, sport, travel, etc. Someone who likes to be out and active, but also likes to enjoy downtime together. Open-minded nature who's thoughtful and caring are all wins in my book!
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- I'm all about reliving my youth with 90's grunge (Green Day, Offspring, Soundgarden, Foo Fighters), also have a massive eclectic range of interests. Basically Triple J, Nova 969, 2Day FM are in my wheelhouse. Into my share of EDM and live DJ shows. Also enjoy playing guitar.
- Not a big novel reader tbh. Not to say I don't enjoy keeping up with sports, finance, global current affairs, pop culture (articles, editorials, etc.)
- Movies & TV
- Well let's be honest...everything that's good comes out of the US. TV: HBO and AMC shows 9 times outta 10 are a lock for solid viewing. Comedic sitcoms are dime a dozen - all have their place when on. MOVIES: Action, comedies, drama, thrillers. Not too big on horror flicks; however, zombies rule!
- I will always bleed North American sport: Hockey, Football (gridiron), Baseball, Basketball. Enjoy golf, soccer, board sports (surf, wake, snow). Starting to enjoy cricket now that I understand it - sorta. League and Footy I'll catch when on. State of Origin is legend!!
- Other Interests
- Although I've yet to purchase one since moving to Australia, I'm keen to get a motorcycle. I'm not a massive bike enthusiast, but I enjoy heading out for rides, discovering new places and getting outta town on weekends.
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Bogo2646 is online now.
- Get to know Bogo2646 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 19 Apr '14