When was the last time you did something for the first time ?
I guess that from the 4 nationalities I grew up with in my family it would follow that I had the wander bug, but having lived across Europe, Middle East & Asia, I decided to make Sydney home (via short sojourn in Auckland), 10 years after having first visited.
It was well worth the wait and I've built a great life here over the last 3 years, but still love to travel, experience new thing/places, and visit friends and family around the globe.
Outgoing and friendly as a person I have varied interests:
Sunday brunches with the papers & big lunches with friends, bike rides up mountains & tours round wineries, chilling with a good book in the garden or running around after friends/family kids in the park, days at the SCG & evenings in pubs, catching up on a TV series on the sofa or catching up with an old friend over breakfast, checking out an exhibition or checking into a resort.
I'm as much at home fine dining overlooking the harbour as I am at a picnic and as happy cooking up a storm in the kitchen as sunbaking on a beach.
In my view, work is something that should pay the bills and whilst I really enjoy my work and it can be very time consuming, I don't let it run my life. 9 years running my own business in Europe definitely taught me the importance of work life balance !
Where life will take us none of us knows, but the pitfalls are better avoided & the highs more appreciated when someone of a similar outlook experiences them with you. Life is all about experiences & if you're not afraid to have a few new ones and share stories of old ones, we should get on well!
At a glance
|Summary||BoyintheBubble's details||BoyintheBubble's ideal partner|
|Age||34 years old||25 - 35 yrs old|
|Location||Sydney - Eastern Suburbs, NSW||Within 10km of his|
|Body type||Slim||Slim, Athletic, Average|
|Height||5'6/167 cm||at most 5'7/170 cm|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke||Occasionally / socially, Don't smoke, Trying to quit|
|Relationship status||Single||Separated, Divorced, Widowed, Single|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Wants children||Want (more) children of my own||Undecided, Don't want any (more) of my own or anyone else's, Don't want any (more) of my own ask me about yours, Want (more) children of my own|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||South European|
|Political persuasion||Swinging voter|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Taurus Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Education level||Post Graduate||Diploma, Some college, Degree, Post Graduate|
|Job role||Senior Management|
What I'm looking for
A woman who knows where she is in life and is comfortable (as far as any of us ever are) with who she has grown into. Someone who enjoys the wonderful things this world has to offer and wants to experience them here & overseas. Someone who is thoughtful & caring and appreciates the same in a partner
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Eclectic and depends on the situation, but everything from Massive Attack & Portishead when chilling at home, 70's rock on a road trip, chilled Miami house when at the beach and trance when exercising. Florence & the machine Two Door Cinema Club & The Presets have all found a place recently too
- Fiction over biographies any day. Love to lose myself in a good story, Bryce Courtney, David Mitchell, James Clavell, Mark Haddon and many others have all contributed to the shelves & Freakonomics will always be a favourite. For facts, SMH, The Guardian and The Economist when I get the time...
- Movies & TV
- TV: Arrested Development, Mad Men, good HBO and BBC dramas, Boston Legal, UK stand up. Still looking for a great Aussie comedy... Movies: Drama, sci-fi and comedy over action
- Watching: Rugby, football and cricket Playing: football, cycling. Used to love kayaking and rock climbing/abseiling, thinking of getting back into them :-)
- Other Interests
- Travelling the world and seeing new things. Perfecting recipes or inventing new ones, I love to cook all sorts, but mainly Thai, French and Italian dishes (or my variants of :-)
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if BoyintheBubble is online now.
- Get to know BoyintheBubble safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 27 Sep '14