New to Hobart and looking forward to exploring more...
Hi, thanks for taking the time to check out my profile...
Even though I have just moved to Hobart for an exciting job opportunity, within 3 weeks I already feel as though I have settled in, really feeling like this is now my new home. I am loving the more relaxed lifestyle; certainly compared to living in Melbourne CBD (though I am missing the convenience of the Queen Vic Market).
Already enjoying exploring, getting away on weekends, discovering new places to eat, drink and get lost in (at least from a sensory perspective, it seems everywhere you look in Tassie there is an inspiring view!!)
I guess a little about myself, I am an open and happy kinda person, communication and honesty is very important. I have a great group of friends around Australia who I can rely on for a good natter on just about any subject.. As much as I enjoying cooking and a good glass of wine at home I love the outdoors and exploring new places to be inspired by. I have a strong career path though that is always balanced with a love for life and family & friends (life balance seems to be getting a little easier with experience..) I like to keep fit and eat well, though that does need to be balanced with indulgence from time to time (thats why we have wineries and gourmet food regions right?).
Looking forward to meeting someone who is open minded and has a positive outlook on life, who loves a good natter and isn't afraid to be vulnerable without the need to be strong all of the time :)
Hope to chat to you soon....
At a glance
|Summary||Brad1972's details||Brad1972's ideal partner|
|Age||42 years old||30 - 45 yrs old|
|Location||Hobart City & Southern Region, TAS|
|Smoking habits||Don't smoke|
|Have children||No, have no children|
|Hair colour||Dark Brown|
|Ethnic/cultural background||Other Caucasian|
|Political persuasion||Left wing|
|Sign of the Zodiac||Capricorn Check compatibility »|
|Drinking habits||Occasionally / socially|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Have pets||No, like pets but do not have any|
|Industry||IT / Telecoms|
What I'm looking for
- Female, for a relationship or dating
- Everything from classical (can't wait to check out the TSO), jazz, world music to Industrial...
- Lots, usually 3-4 books at any one time..
- Movies & TV
- Boston Legal, Scrubs, Time Team, Grand Designs, Big Bang Theory..
- Bushwalking, skiing, suba diving, cycling, gym, mountaineering
- Other Interests
- Cooking, wineries, great eats, weekends away, exploring new places
- Send a kiss to flirt and see if there is an initial attraction
- Open up a 30-day contact period* to send unlimited messages
- During the contact period you can also chat if Brad1972 is online now.
- Get to know Brad1972 safely and securely before you exchange your personal contact details
* One RSVP stamp is required per contact period.
- Last online:
- 10 Dec '13